Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Carrie Jones' Need series

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Hello! I just recently read Carrie Jones' Need series. I only read the first book so far, but hopefully I'll be able to read the sequel Captivate pretty soon. I really enjoy the first book and I loved the relationship between Zara and Nick! What do you think about the Need series by Carrie Jones?

message 2: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mashbay) Don't know it, but only see 2 books. Will there be more?

Stacia (the 2010 club) (stacia_r) I didn't enjoy Need at all. The pixies creeped me out for some reason.

message 4: by new_user (new)

new_user | 1389 comments I liked it, but it wasn't the best that I've read.

message 5: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Shelly wrote: "Don't know it, but only see 2 books. Will there be more?"

I think there is a third book, but I'm not so sure about that, so I will have to check it out!

message 6: by Abrown (new)

Abrown Brown (airportgirl1) | 50 comments There is a third book and if my memory is corred (LOL) she has sent it off to the publisher (per her facebook postings). Will check to see if she has posted an availabity date and let you know :)

message 7: by Abrown (new)

Abrown Brown (airportgirl1) | 50 comments BTW...I loved Need!!

message 8: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Abrown wrote: "BTW...I loved Need!!"

Me too!! I can't wait to see what happens in the sequel!!!

message 9: by Natalia (new)

Natalia Rox (nataliarox) | 3 comments I just finished need, and I was disappointed that i didn't enjoy it. The paranormal was thrown in so early in the book and the main character just accepted it so easily. I dunno... and maybe it is my love for the Twilight Saga that makes me draw these similarities, but it is like Edward & Jacob were morphed and became Nick. I am tempted to read the second book because they say it is better than the first and the summary has an added love interest... I am a sucker for a love triangle. sigh. :D

message 10: by S.L. (new)

S.L. (sabby34) I want to buy this series is it good?

message 11: by Ronyell (new)

Ronyell (rabbitearsblog) | 76 comments Sabrina wrote: "I want to buy this series is it good?"

So far, I only read the first book and I enjoyed it. I'll have to see how the second book turns out!

message 12: by Lolita de libros (new)

Lolita de libros | 4 comments I read the ones that are out. It leaves you hanging too much and ends on an evil note. The release of the next book was going to be over a year from when I finished th last. I moved on and have no desire to continue with that series