Delirity discussion

Author F > Beastly - A. Flinn

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
Beastly by Alex Flinn

message 2: by Carrie (Care) (new)

Carrie (Care) (care76) | 1745 comments I have A Kiss In Time Stacia. I actually started reading it at the Dr.s office, but then decided to read some of my challenges books.

I really liked Beastly, but I am a sucker for fairy tale stories. I can't wait for the movie. I see a lot of it is changed, but since Alex Pettyfer and Neil Patrick Harris are in it, I don't seem to mind. :P

message 3: by Heather (new)

Heather T (horrorvacui000) | 5931 comments Mod
I love Neil Patrick Harris.

message 4: by Darcy (new)

Darcy (sunnytat462) | 2770 comments I thought this one was ok, a quick read.

message 5: by Lani (new)

Lani (crahfty) I just picked this up on audiobook. I wanted to "read" it before I went to see the movie.

message 6: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 65 comments I'm so irritated they pushed it back till March. I've been looking forward to that film for months now.

message 7: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Ihave 100 more pages to go. My paperback has a little over 300 pgs so far its pretty good nothing action packed but interesting even though we all know the story kinda well. I dont think he sounds like a girl I think he sounds excited. If you were alone like that you would prob act the same way when u finally had some company esp ont he opposite sex everyone wants to be loved and I think its more than just for the curse.When he finally got a chance to look at the world from a more mature point of view he realized that love was something he never had nor recieved even when he was Kyle.

message 8: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 1272 comments Stacia ~ the plucky heroine wrote: "Oh, I just went back and read my original comment. I hope they leave in the chat room parts in the movie! My guess is that will be scrapped though."

yeah it looked like to me they were making the movie alot darker than the book. But I havent seen the trailer in about a year so idk.

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 42 comments Haven't read her books.

message 10: by Mairead (new)

Mairead | 65 comments YOu should They're great.

message 11: by Juana "Darkness" (new)

Juana "Darkness" Duran | 42 comments I'll get started right away then.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

heehee i just recived this book via D.D.S (Dad delivery services)from a friend