Warrior Dogs RP:The rise of Icepack discussion

Rps > Bonepack (bloodpack)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Carson (new)

Carson Dare looked at the new apprentice. "I could fight her,"He whispered.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Wiatar nodded.
"Me too.She doen't look so strong.Scar is recuiting everyone now."

message 3: by Carson (new)

Carson Dare looked up surpised someone heard him. "He is trying to make us stronger."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yeah, but some of the things he drags in arn't that strong.Lookit that poor pup.He probably was brought here against her will."

message 5: by Carson (new)

Carson Dare looked closer. "I think she looks proud."

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Witar looked at the pup.
"I wonder why she's here.She does look kinda proud."

message 7: by Carson (new)

Carson Dare shurgged. "Who knows."

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

"Well, I'll find out soon enough."

message 9: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((would Silverclaw be rp'd here because she is in the Bloodpack territory, or is she still rping in the Stormpack?))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Uh, ask Cartle, not me.))

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Himeko had a rat in his jaws when he entered camp.

Demon looked over at Himeko

message 12: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((ok))

Silverclaw growled. "What are you doing now? Your a Stormpack dog, not some other random one."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Witar looked over at the pup.
"Now here's the pup herself.Avith,right?I'm Witar."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((is scar leader?))

Demon looked at Scar "Exuse me?!!"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((umm...HELLO?!))

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Witar looked curiously at Avith.
"What's Stormpack?I've never heard of it."

message 17: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "Dont act like im not here!" Silverclaw snarled.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Huh?Who are you?"

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yessir."Witar nugded Avith.
"Let's move.it's not pretty when he's angry."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon snarled and his eyes went half black then he shook his head NOT HERE AND NOT NOW he shook his anger back and nodded.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((i know he his. He nodded about showing the apprentice around!!))

message 22: by Carson (new)

Carson "Hello."Dare said coolly to Avith.

message 23: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar "I am Silverclaw, warrior of Stormpack. That is one of our pups, Elmpup, who ran away after a fox killed her sister, Emberpup. She blamed me that I couldnt fight the fox off quick enough before Emberpup died, then i said something that offended her, and now my leg hurts really badly from chasing her!" Silverclaw's eyes were starting to turn red for some reason...

message 24: by Carson (new)

Carson Dare looked at her.

message 25: by Wingstar (last edited Sep 01, 2010 05:40PM) (new)

Wingstar "Stormpack is a pack in the forest, along with other packs whom share with us. Our name is our pride. We have pups, apprentices, warriors, and an Medicine Wolf and her apprentice, Queens who nurse the pups, Elders who are retired warriors, and leader/deputy who keep order."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon looked at Avith " I am not protecting u if we get into trouble" he snarled

message 27: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Silverclaw looked up at Elmpup. "And you sisters and brothers are worried sick." She growled, her hackles raised, getting ready to fight off these other dogs.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((I AM CONFUSED!!))

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((okay....Well demon was talking to Avith))

message 30: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((wait, what? i thought silverclaw was talking to Avith and Witar))

"Stop playing dumb, Elmpup. I know your just trying to keep from going. Your just mad that your sister, Emberpup died. You will learn to get over it. And you know, i could get ahold of you easily and drag you back if i had too." Silverclaw growled, her eyes turning bloodred

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments ((brb))

"No where yet! U dont go to sleep until the rest of us do!" Demon hissed

message 32: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((Oh. k))

Silverclaw rolled her eyes. "So what do i tell them? If i tell them the truth, then there will be a war." Silverclaw laughed. "Too bad that EMBERPUP (She said the word louder) never lived to be an apprentice. She is probably watching you with shame in starpack, but its your choice not mine. Have fun sleeping in a cardboard box." She snarled the last scentence. "What are you guys looking at?" She snarled, looking at the others who were staring at her.

(( I CAN HAS KEYBOARD THAT CAN HAS TYPE FAST!!))

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments "Come with me and i will show u the boundries..." demon said
((gtg eat))

message 34: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((byes))

Silverclaw snickered.

message 35: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Silverclaw rolled her eyes. "Pups will eventually learn." I should stick around longer, to make sure that Elmpup stays out of trouble. If anybody lays a paw on her... Silverclaw growled in her mind

message 36: by Carson (new)

Carson Dare followed but glanced at the stranger every now and then.

message 37: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Silverclaw looked around.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon looked at Avith "Hunting is hard here. There is much food so we fight for what we want. Like Himeko over there! Arouch or Harouko are going to take that rat right form under his nose!"

message 39: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar Silverclaw looked for the leader

(who was it?)

message 40: by Carson (new)

Carson ((Scar.))

message 41: by Wingstar (new)

Wingstar ((thnx))

Silverclaw walked over to Scar. "Sir, with all do respect, am i allowed to stay for just a few days to see if Elmpup... Avith settles in. She is in shock from her sister, and im supposed to somewhat protect her. I will not be a burden, i will hunt where there plentyfull prey, and bring back some for you." Silverclaw looked up, her eyes still red.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon tapped her with his tail "Lets keep going"

As demon said that Hakurou lept onto Himeko with a snarl

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Himeko growled and pushed him off "Get ur own Hakurou!"

Hakurou growled "I normally would but Auroch stole mine!!"

Demon looked at her "If u see any dog on our territory that doesnt belong u attack it and if u can kill it"

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments " NEVER step outside of bonepack territory without permission!!" he said sternly

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon nodded then he stopped as he heard scuffling.

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon looked at her "We eat rats first of all!! and thats not just a rat."

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon looked at her "Stay here." He snuck around the corner

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon jumped onto the dog and went to slit his throat then he realized who it was " WHAT ARE U DOING?!"

The dog pushed Demon off and stood. he was a very slim, long legged dog. He didnt have much muscle and he was fairly young looking. This dog had a cute face but was not the type of dog u would expect to find in Bonepack. The dog looked at Demon "I am hunting! What does it look like?!"

Demon snarled "U shouldnt be sneaking around at night, Faolan!!"

Faolon cringed at his name. He hated it but then he replied "Sorry Demon...u wont see me out here again:"

message 49: by Graystripe16(Back...again) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 08:29PM) (new)

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Demon smirked "Okay! This is perfect. I am going to patrol the borders while u two talk! So stay put!" He and scampered off.

Faolon nodded to Avith. "My name is.....Faolon. I am a Hunter in Bonepack. And u are?" he asked politely

Graystripe16(Back...again) | 662 comments Faolon held back a growled "HEY WAIT! Demon told u to stay here!!!!"

« previous 1