Girls' Book Club discussion

Other books > The Wheel of Time

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) GAH! That series is insane... he writes like 14.5 books and then never finishes the series and each book is like a thousand pages long. It's nuts...

message 2: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) Yeah, way too long for my tastes.

message 3: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) I read the first part of the first book.

message 4: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) xD sorry, but when I found out how long the series was, i just put the book back on the shelf at the library.

message 5: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) I do that to a lot of series that just seem to keep going.

message 6: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) teresa- if you want a long series read Outlander. There are like 700 pages in each of the 6 or seven books. I don't know if you'd like them-- they are historical and have a lot of, um, mature material in them. not that you are immature it's just kinda embarrassing to read sometimes. lol.

message 7: by SQUEAK! (Lisa) (new)

SQUEAK! (Lisa) (fictionheart) I know what you mean Maria, every time that stuff comes up I have some sort of compulsion to flip madly to skip it, but I control myself not to most times...

message 8: by M (new)

M (readergirl67) lol yah same
i had that book at school today, and there is soo much "mature content" sometimes and um, hello here i am in a classroom. don't ask me what my book is about!