Cover to Cover Challenge discussion

The 144 Books I Have Read

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 5: by Karen (last edited Aug 31, 2010 07:43PM) (new)

message 7: by Karen (last edited Aug 31, 2010 07:08PM) (new)

message 9: by Karen (new)

Karen Custy (booksisme) | 24 comments These are the books I have read during the last eight months. Mission accomplished and moving forward to readng 288 for the year.

message 10: by Karen (last edited Dec 25, 2010 01:00PM) (new)

Karen Custy (booksisme) | 24 comments Think of a Number by John Verdon ; The Crime Writer by Gregg Hurwitz ; In Harm's Way (Walt Fleming Novel) by Ridley Pearson
The Locket by Richard Paul Evans ;bookcover:The Panic Zone|7822872]; I'd Know You Anywhere by Laura Lippman ; Live to Tell by Wendy Corsi Staub ; The Water's Edge (Konrad Sejer # 8) by Karin Fossum ; Broken (Grant County Series, #7) by Karin Slaughter ; The Perfect Husband (Quincy & Rainie, #1) by Lisa Gardner ; The Water''s Edge by Karin Fossum ; One Small Boat The Story of a Little Girl, Lost Then Found by Kathy Harrison ; Fat Girl A True Story by Judith Moore ;  The Fat Girl by Marilyn Sachs ; The Hidden Betrayed, Exploited and Forgotten. How One Boy Overcame the Odds. by Cathy Glass ; Conversations with the Fat Girl by Liza Palmer ;
No Time For Goodbye (Cd) (Abr.) by Linwood Barclay
The Doctor's Wife by Elizabeth Brundage

message 11: by Karen (new)

Karen Custy (booksisme) | 24 comments Orange Is the New Black My Year in a Women's Prison by Piper Kerman ; The Saddest Girl in the World  by Cathy Glass ; Ape House by Sara Gruen ; A Stranger Like You by Elizabeth Brundage One Child by Hayden Torey ; The Neighbor (Detective D.D. Warren, #3)  by Lisa Gardner ; Salem Falls by Jodi Picoult ; Losing Mr. North by Elaine Kagan ; A Sea of Troubles (Commissario Brunetti #10) by Donna Leon ; Mercy by Jodi Picoult

message 12: by Karen (new)

message 13: by Karen (new)