The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Greetings from the Windy City!

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Renee (new)

Renee (renodsgnr) | 3 comments I just joined this morning and hope to find even more awesome books to pour through!

message 2: by Jan C (new)

Jan C (woeisme) | 35966 comments Welcome.

Also from Chicagoland.

message 3: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Nice to have you with us Renee. I am very sure you will find amazing books and get great recommendations from our well read members.

message 4: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi Renee! I was in Chicago just once (unfortunately... Great city!)

Lots of things to read here, too many in fact.

Thanks for joining.

message 5: by Renee (new)

Renee (renodsgnr) | 3 comments So many books......so little time!
I have so many series of books that I want to get through it is unbelievable! James Patterson, Jonathan Kellerman, Patricia Cornwell......and the list goes on.
I am excited to read what everyone is reading and everyone suggestions and comments....

message 6: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Just doing our job, ma'am!

;-)

message 7: by Libby (new)

Libby HI, Renee. I'm also from CHicagoland... in fact most of my books are set there. I try to move to a different location in each book, but the North SHore seems to pop up quite a bit... :)

message 8: by Martha (new)

Martha (marthas48) Hi, Renee! Welcome!!

message 9: by Susan (new)

Susan Hi Renee I'm up the road from you in Burlington Wisconsin! Welcome to the group and happy reading!!!

message 10: by Janice (new)

Janice Wegener | 53 comments Hi Renee, Welcome to Goodreads. I am from McHenry, IL. Born and raised on the Southside of Chicago tho. Bridgeport to be exact. Love the big city but do love our small town of McHenry.