Warriors of Poseidon discussion

Extras & Just For Fun > Video About the Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Garrison Check out the video in Alyssa blog
http://warriorsofposeidon.blogspot.co...

message 2: by Laura (new)

Laura (highlandhussy) | 43 comments Mod
I saw that! How cool was that video? Turned out awesome!

message 3: by valee (new)

valee OMFG! IT WAS AWESOME!!! seriously,just awesome. /not only the song is freaking amazing but the video was terrific, I could just picture everything I had read just like that. I loved it. Thank you so much for that Laurie. Seriously amazing! I'm gonna post it as a general status update so everybody can see it, then we will get more fans for sure,lol. I'm getting addicted to this series, damn, I though there was no place for new fav series but here it is one more,LOL.

message 4: by valee (new)

valee OMG I'm just gonna hate you the whole day girl, I was already obsessed with this series but now I will be even more. I love the video!

message 5: by valee (new)

valee Oh, this series could become such a cool movie! *sigh*

message 6: by Laura (new)

Lady Vale wrote: "OMFG! IT WAS AWESOME!!! seriously,just awesome. /not only the song is freaking amazing but the video was terrific, I could just picture everything I had read just like that. I loved it. Thank you s..."

OMG, you are cracking me up!! I'm just glad you like the series!

message 7: by Laura (new)

Lady Vale wrote: "Oh, this series could become such a cool movie! *sigh*"

YES!! It would be an awesome movie!!!

message 8: by valee (new)

valee LOL

message 9: by Laurie (new)

Laurie Garrison Vale, you should have started this series sooner LOL. I have always loved it and it just keeps getting better with each book. Glad to have you on here

message 10: by valee (new)

valee I know, now I wish I had started it sooner as well. I'm loving it! And I am extremely happy to find more people that love it as well.