Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Name:
Appearance:
Attitude:
Family:
Rank*:
Relationship:
Other:

*Rank is their status. (see below)

Gentry-the Gentry class own large farms or plantations. Other gentry class members are merchants, doctors, lawyers, or ministers. Most community leadership positions are held by the gentry.

Middle Class-The Middle Class farm small landholdings, ran small stores and businesses, or worked at ordinary skilled crafts, such as shoemaking or woodworking. Women of the middle class make their own cloth, candles, cheese, soap, and other goods. Men of the middle class could vote and a few can hold public office.

Lower Class-The Lower Class is composed of day laborers, apprentices, sailors, servants, and slaves. Very few own any property at all, nor can they read, write, or vote.

message 2: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Name: Tristan Thomas
Appearance: Dark hair to shoulders, broad --> Ever by Gail Carson Levine Something like that guy in the background, but more colonialish. Strong and muscular.
Attitude: Sweet, quiet, caring.
Family: Part of the Thomas family. Oldest child.
Rank*: Gentry
Relationship:
Other: The Thomases own three plantations.

-------------

Name: David Thomas
Appearance: Like this (the guy on the left :P) ---> River Secrets (The Books of Bayern, #3) by Shannon Hale Except taller and darker hair.
Attitude: Fun, teasing, loud, can be serious only when he wants too or is worried about someone he cares for.
Family: Has two brothers and a sister. One brother is Tristan, his younger sister is 14
Relationship:
Other: ""

-------------

Name: Molly Thomas
Appearance: A Curse Dark as Gold by Elizabeth C. Bunce <---like that, except darker hair.
Attitude: Tomgirl deep down, haughty and proud and ladylike on first appearance.
Family: Has three older brothers. Youngest child.
Relationship:
Other: ""

message 3: by Catie (last edited Sep 03, 2010 02:41PM) (new)

Catie Name: Elizabeth Halls
Appearance: http://pixdaus.com/pics/QFGCc6uS58E6G...
Attitude: Shy, sweet, dreams of learning how to read and write, perseptive
Family: 6 year old sister
Rank*: lower class
Relationship: Open!!
Other: Is a servant for someone.....

message 4: by Ky, Hay gurl hay~ (new)

Ky (poeticshark) | 1731 comments Mod
Name: Bridin
Appearance: she has clear, smooth skin the colour of milky coffee. Her eyes are a startling blue that stand out aginst her skin tone and her dark and luscious lashes. She has a very graceful and well-formed body. about 5'5" in height and weighs about 110 lbs. Her hair is like her mother's in softness and it is thick but loose. Her hair is a colour a few shades darker than her latte skin and it curls softly.
Attitude: you'll see.
Family: Her mother was a middle class white woman. Her father was a middle class black man. Marriage between the two races was declared illegal when she was five and her parents refused to have it annulled. So they were murdered while their daughter watched and since she was not purely white she was sold into slavery.
Rank*: lower class (=slave)
Relationship: none...yet
Other: She used to be a part of a middle class family...but...you'll see by what happens in my first post. *cackle* Kaykay,,I jsut have to say something. She wasn't sold when she was five. The people thought she was just a bit tanned from the summer sun so they sent her to live with her mother's family her were very much against the idea of their daughter having married a black man. It's only now that she is older that they are going to find out and have her sold. Nice family,eh?

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) YES!!

message 6: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Elliott | 1895 comments Mod
My characters were failures in that. Except Madeline. I think it's because I tried to take them from a book. So Madeline will come back and I will make some real characters.

Name: Madeline Thomas
Appearance:
Attitude: You'll see
Family: The Thomas's cousin, staying with them
Relationship: None yet

message 7: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Sweet!