Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Spy Roleplay > Spy Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,436 (1436 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Start when you have a charrie. Let the fun begin!

message 2: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Elliott | 1895 comments Mod
"I killed him," Ryan whispered to himself. "I... did that." He stared down at the man lying on the ground, unmoving. He ran away as fast as he could to stop the tears from falling.

message 3: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 03:27AM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael swore as the boy sprinted out of the range of his rifle. so close! Oh, well. He packed up his rifle, a Dragunov SVD. He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out his pistol, a Sig Sauer .32 Special. I guess we're gonna do this the hard way, Ryan.

message 4: by Catie (new)

Catie Ellie spotted a man aiming a gun. So what if he isn't a part of her mission.
Halo are you still in contact the small earpeice crackled in her ear.
"Halo isn't listening right now. Please leave a message after the loud squealing noise. Thank you." Ellie took out the earpeice and stomped on it. She then snuck slowly over so she could get a better veiw of the man.

message 5: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei checked her watch. She wasn't late for anything, she didn't need to be anywhere. But it was out of habit. She was surprised at how much time she had when she wasn't on a mission.

message 6: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan tried to act natural, but it was hard for him to do when he had just committed a murder. I just committed murder. I just committed murder. The thought echoed in his mind.

message 7: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 03:13PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael causally strolled out of the abandoned building, looking for his target. He wasn't worried about being seen; this was a small neighborhood. He had been careful. He spotted the target speed-walking down the block. He smiled and grabbed the .32 Special. 20 yards...15 yards...10 yards...5 yards...
"Hello, Ryan." he said, raising the pistol.

message 8: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan spun around and saw someone pointing a gun at him. He took a couple involuntary steps backwards. "I swear it was an accident," his voice cracked.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) I know i was." he said, cocking the pistol. "but that has nothing to do with my assignment. It's all buisness. Head, or chest?" he gestured to both parts of the body with the barrel.

message 10: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan's face grew pale. "What?" He had no clue why this man was aiming a gun at him.

message 11: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 03:23PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "There are..." he thought. "Certain people, who wish you be disposed of. Once again, nothing personal. It is just an assignment."

((hehe this is fun.))

message 12: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan scanned the empty street, looking frantically for help. He had no idea who would want to kill him. Nobody knew what he had done. Yet. I guess I won't be able to go to jail if I'm dead. "Who would want to kill me?" he said, trying to keep his voice steady.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "I'm afraid I can't tell you that." He raised the pistol to between Ryan's eyes.

message 14: by Catie (new)

Catie Ellie had followed him. She pulled her gun and snuck out to where the man could see her. "Shooting an an armed person doesn't seem quiet fair."

message 15: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan looked up at the man, blinked twice, and ran.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael spun. He would deal with the target later.
"Life isn't fair." he said. He raised the pistol and fired two shots, lightning quick.

message 17: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan ran, turning corners without looking where he was going until he noticed a Wal-Mart. He dashed quickly through the doors and headed to the bathroom where he could calm down.

message 18: by Catie (new)

Catie Ellie jumped out of the way so the first one wouldn't hit her but the second shot nicked her side. Ellie ignoring it fired a shot at him.

message 19: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan looked at himself in the mirror in the bathroom. His hands were shaking and his hair was rumpled. Blood had stained his shirt.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael ran. He followed Ryan, hot on his trail. He reached the Wal-Mart parking lot, and saw the doors close. Gotcha. He sprinted through the doors. There was almost no one in the store. It only took him a while to search. Ryan was not there. There was only one more place he could be.
The bathroom.

message 21: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan took his shirt off and started rinsing it in the water, trying to think of story to tell his parents. Um, so today, there was this guy... I accidentally killed him. I was just trying to help someone! My bad. Because that would go over so well.

message 22: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei heard shots. She looked down a parallel street. Figures were visible there. One was running. Both were holding guns.

message 23: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

The red liquid was getting lighter, but Ryan finally decided to accept that fact that his white t-shirt was ruined.

message 24: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 03:45PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael banged open the door and saw Ryan standing at the sink. He was getting sick of this mission. he shot twice, but his aim was off. The bullets slammed into the mirror, shattering it and sending sharp, daggerlike pieces everywhere.

message 25: by Catie (new)

Catie Ellie stomped and cursed. She held her side. There was no way she was going to chase him. There was already a team from CIA probly heading for her.

message 26: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei ran toward the only figure still standing. ((Ellie)) "What happened?" She asked in her British accent.

message 27: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan tried to scream, but it didn't come out of his dry throat. He quickly ducked into a stall and locked the door, pressing himself against the wall.

message 28: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:12PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael chuckled. He raised his leg and kicked open the door with ease. This was going to be too easy.

message 29: by Catie (new)

Catie "Man shot at me. He headed that way. He was after another boy. Unknown identities." Ellie said to Mei Lei

message 30: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei raised her eyebrows at the woman's choice of language. Short and too the point. Like herself. Like a spy. But she didn't have to time to dwell on that. She turned and sped to where Ellie pointed.

message 31: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan kicked the door back, sending it hurtling toward Michale. He used the delay to run out of the bathroom and look for an emergency phone.

message 32: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:20PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael spit blood out of his mouth. He was pretty sure there was a tooth in there, too. He shoved the door off him and sprinted out the bathroom. Ryan was gone. He swore loudly, stomping his feet. He would not fail. Not against this amateur. He stalked around the store, searching for the boy.

message 33: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan grabbed the red phone on the wall and called 911. He told the operator there was a physco with a gun in Wal-Mart threatening to shoot him. Then he ran to hide. In the Barbie aisle.

message 34: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:19PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael reached the first place that Ryan would have visited; the emergency phone. The phone was dangling on the wire. The bloody fool must've called the the cops. He could hear the sirens in the distance. It was time to split.

message 35: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) ((Jordan. 'He would noy fail." That just cracks me up))

message 37: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan heard the wail of police sirens, and that's when he realized he had the evidence of what he had done on his shirt. He cussed under his breath.

message 38: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei entered the Wal-Mart. She saw young man in a t-shirt dyed red. Only she knew it was blood. She walked over to him. "Nice shirt mate." She said in a low voice.

message 39: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:29PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Michael stormed out the Wal-Mart door, only to find himself surrounded by police officers. crap. Oh, well. He pulled out the Sig Sauer.
"Drop the weapen!" One officer shouted. Michael counted. Three of them. Hardly an army. He fired, once, twice, three times. All three hit their mark, right between the eyes. Michael smiled slightly and commandeered a police car. He Drove the car up closer, blocking the door. Now all he had to do was wait.

message 40: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan spun around. She didn't look like a cop. He nodded, noncommittally.

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei's icy eyes eyed him. He didn't look like a spy or a target. But nevertheless, she said, "Who's hunting you? Some bloke is after you. Who?"

message 42: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 01, 2010 04:31PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "I am." Michael stepped from the shadows. He had gotten sick of waiting and decided to just go in and get Ryan. But he had not expected Mei Lei to be there. "What are you doing here?"

((should Michael and Mei Lei be enemies or friends?))

message 43: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan watched as the man's eyes were focused on Mei Lei. Maybe he could break away... he decided not to risk it.

message 44: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Meddling." Mei Lei said coolly. Her hand quickly darted to her boot and she was holding a gun. She held it at Michael, still unsure who he was. She kept one eye on Ryan.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) ((I think they should be enemies. That okay with you?))

message 46: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Don't you guys know that guns are dangerous?" Ryan said, unable to keep his mouth shut.

message 47: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei threw him a look, one eye still trained on Michael. "What are you doing?"

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "As always," he answered Mei Lei. Not looking at Ryan, he put off two shots, putting one on each side of him.

message 49: by Elliott, I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryan froze up again.

message 50: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Mei Lei switched her gun on taser and shot at Michael. All this was done in under two seconds.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29