Disney Kids at Heart discussion

Disney Misc. > Disney Hyperion

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 445 comments Mod
It's Disney's publishing group! Some of your favorites have been published by them like Rick Riordan's books and Ally Carter's books! What do you think of these and what are some others?

message 2: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver THESE ARE GREAT!!!!! I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!

Hmmmm.... Others??? I'd have to check, but I'm supposed to be doing homework right now ^_^

message 3: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments KINGDOM. KEEPERS.

Amazing, amazing, AH-FREAKING-MAZING series.

message 4: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Oh, and anything by Lynne Ewing, I think. At least the Sisters of Isis series is by Disney-Hyperion. It's really good!

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments Sounds intriguing!

message 6: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

I didn't much like her Daughters of the Night series. I like the first book okay, but I couldn't get into the second one.

message 7: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver I haven't read that series yet. Only the first three books of the Sisters of Isis series.

message 8: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver The Lost Hero was really, really good! Just saying... :) It's by Rick Riordan and it came out yesterday (10/12) and it's, like, 56 chapters long, but it's amazing!!!! I read it in about 6 hours (or less) of actual reading time. Including the time that I wasn't reading... 20 hours??? Because of sleep + eating + PSAT testing.

message 9: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments shaddupdogluverxP

message 10: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

seriously? man! im behind! lolz

message 11: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

I seriosly didn't know that it was out until i read your comment, dogluver.

message 12: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Sara Without An }{ wrote: "shaddupdogluverxP"

:P luv u!

message 13: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "seriously? man! im behind! lolz"

lol

message 14: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "I seriosly didn't know that it was out until i read your comment, dogluver."

Aww, well, I'm glad I told you then :)

message 15: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Dogluver wrote: "Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "I seriosly didn't know that it was out until i read your comment, dogluver."

Aww, well, I'm glad I told you then :)"

yeps! here i was thinking i had a week or so. lolz. *goes and checks library site to see if they have it/are getting it.*

message 16: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments Dogluver wrote: "Sara Without An }{ wrote: "shaddupdogluverxP"

:P luv u!"

love you too >.<

message 17: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

YAY! I'm the first person on hold for a copy of it when it gets in. :)

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments Yay!

message 19: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Awesome! :)

message 20: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

i know.

message 21: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments x)

message 22: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments D=Has no one heard of Kingdom Keepers?

message 23: by Jem (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments No, but that just might be in Australia.

message 24: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments I have but I haven't read them yet

message 25: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver I've heard of it, but I haven't read the series yet either.

message 26: by SunriseDemon (new)

SunriseDemon | 15 comments I love the Kingdom Keepers! And the author is such a nice guy.

message 27: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments How's the fourth book?

message 28: by SunriseDemon (new)

SunriseDemon | 15 comments It was really good! I can let you borrow it if you want.

message 29: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments I WANT. But summer reading comes first.

message 30: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

What are you reading, RP?

message 31: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments RAE!

Weeelll, I finished the Secret Life of Bees. All that's left are 7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens and Lord of the Flies.

message 32: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

*groans* Lord of the Flies? That's the worst book I've ever read! And I don't say this lightly!

RP!!!!

message 33: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Haha, I read that on your review. Is it really that bad? Because you're not making me feel any better.

message 34: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Sorry, but yeah. You will either love it or hate it.

message 35: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Or be happy it's done.

message 36: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

That's hating it. :)
What's the first Kingdom Keepers book?

message 37: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments Disney after Dark by Ridley Pearson

message 38: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Cool, so I *DID* get the right one from my library (it was also the only one they had)

message 39: by RedPath (new)

RedPath | 52 comments YOU GOT IT? You're amazing.

message 40: by SunriseDemon (new)

SunriseDemon | 15 comments Yay! You're reading it Rae!

message 42: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Well, not yet, SD and RP. But I have it and I WILL be reading it soon.

Katie- it's pretty good.

message 43: by Jem (last edited Aug 18, 2011 02:54AM) (new)

Jem  (toomanybooksforfaviourates) | 415 comments Katie *The Almighty and Awesome Princess of Quelf* wrote: "I got The Throne of Fire today at Borders."

You know half of the Australian Borders stores have closed down. It's kind of depressing actually.

message 44: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

And they're all going to be closing by I think the end of August. The entire chain is closing- the website and everything.

message 45: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Sadness! Now I must find a new bookstore.

So... I finished Uncommon Criminals a few days ago! It was really good!

message 46: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

I still haven't gotten it yet! And my library doesn't have it. I technically could have gotten it, but I wanted Gail Carson Levine's newest book A Tale of Two Castles more.