Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

OceanClan > Medicine Cat Den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 261 (261 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
If you are a Medicine Cat or if you are sick this is where you will be looked after.

message 2: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Then why are you in OceanClan?" Dawnstar asked.
(if your in LeafClan post on the leaf clan board)

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Dawnstar, can I be the medicine cat?" meowed Thunderpelt.

message 4: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Sep 01, 2010 06:22AM) (new)

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Lizi wrote: ""Then why are you in OceanClan?" Dawnstar asked.
(if your in LeafClan post on the leaf clan board)"

I'm coming to ask to join oceanclan and to be medicine cat

message 5: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Thunderpelt I already promised the position to (what's you name on this shreya?) maybe try in LeafClan." Dawnstar said.

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Mouse dung!!" said Tunderpelt, "maybe I'll try in Leafclan!"

message 7: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Thank you for being good about this" Dawnstar spoke. "But from now on can cats from other clans only write on my positions board."

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Actually, I was wondering if I can become a warrior?" questioned Thunderpelt.

message 9: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Linda wrote: ""Mouse dung!!" said Tunderpelt, "maybe I'll try in Leafclan!""
acutually nevermind!

Yep! thankx and my name is blossompool

message 11: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(please only write with " and Blossompool said this okay?)

message 12: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((What's a cherrie))

Dawnstar padded along to the medicine cat den. She saw Blossompool there she purred and the spoke, "Hi, Blossompool how do you like your den?"

message 13: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((Sure can you be in my clan?))

message 14: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((Oh okay if you aren't maybe you can be in my clan :P))

"I like my den a lot!" Blossompool meowed happily. "Crystalkit will be my apprentice when she's ready" (crystal kit is my sister)

message 16: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((she need to be accepted by me first though)) "That's good I'm sure my clan will be happy with you as their medicine cat" Dawnstar said satisfied!

"Yes i meant I had her in mind you can choose someone else" Blossompool answered. (please make her medicine apprentice she really wants to be)

message 18: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"I'm sure that's fine" Dawnstar said happily. She had watched the kit play and knew she had a sense for herbs.

Blossompool purred. "While her sister jumps around, climbing trees and outrunning apprentices, she's busy examining leaves and sniffing at flowers. It's quite a sight."

message 20: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"It is!" Dawnstar agreed!

((can you make a couple people like kits on your account ill do it 2 but i have my sisters to take care of cuz she doesn't do it like make maybe a warrior r a kit or apprentice...))

(yes i'll make a queen to be crystalkit and petalkit's mom)

message 22: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((kk can you also make petalkit??))

(yep)

message 24: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((kk))

Blossompool went outside. "We need, Chervil, comfrey, catmint, and honey." She winced. "Not looking forward to the last one"

message 26: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (last edited Sep 03, 2010 09:57AM) (new)

"Yes maybe we should skip the honey unless we need it badly" Dawnstar said with caution. She remembered she was stung by bees before and they got infected she was in the medicine cat den forever, well a moon or so maybe a bit less.

"Yeah...we don't need it that much," Blossompool meowed, flicking her silver tail.

message 28: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (last edited Sep 03, 2010 09:59AM) (new)

"Okay let's go you lead the way!" Dawnstar purred happy she got out of the honey job.

Blossompool padded over to the thorn barrier and squeezed through the opening.

message 30: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Dawnstar followed after her, her small body made it easy to squeeze through but a thorn pricked her tail, "OUUUCH!" Dawnstar exclaimed! There was a bit of blood but nothing serious she would get Blossompool to look at it once they were done collecting herbs.

Blossompool heard Dawnstar's yowl. She looked around and found a few dock and marigold leaves. After licking the wound, she chewed up the leaves and rubbed the poultice onto the wound. "It'll be better soon."

message 32: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Okay thanks!" Dawnstar said. She picked up her swollen tail and picked up her pace by 5 steps she looked behind her to see if Blossompool was catching up.

Blossompool dashed in front. "There's some chervil!" She ran towards the patch of sweet smelling fruits.

message 34: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Okay I will dig a hole for you to put it in, do you mind if I quickly go out for a hunt?" Dawnstar asked. "Or do you need me to help you?"

(I'm actually flowerspots as medicine cat) "I'm good thanks" Flowerspots answered.

message 36: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((What!! Blossompool is the medicine cat, you can't change it. wat nevermind so blossompool does not exist now?))

message 37: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Thanks!" Dawnstar said while sprinting off north. She stopped and smelt vole. She dashed off in the direction of the smell. There it was, she crouched down, and once she got perfect positioning she ran and clawed the vole once at it's neck, it squealed once and then was dead, she started to dig a hole to put it in. Once she was done she placed it in and then headed for the stream, maybe she would catch a fish for her and Sugarpaw.

(blossompool is a queen) Flowerspots picked up some chervil and held it in her mouth, then raced off a different way to look for comfrey.

message 39: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((We have no queen spots sorry can she be a warrior that had kits or something. maybe you can take away Brownmask or someone and her kits becuase they are barely talked about or something and replace the queen sorry))

((can i replace..........mistcloud? she used to be a queen right?))

message 41: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((Huh?!?!?! shes a warrior!))

message 42: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Dawnstar was by the river looking into it, she saw something slither by, it was a snake. It came closer and closer she jumped into the water on top of it. She killed it swam back to shore, she went back to pick up her vole and then went to find Blossompool she found her picking some comfrey. "Are you ready to head back?" she asked.

"Yeah we probably should."

message 44: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Okay" Dawnstar said while sprinting back too camp she got there dumped her food into the pile which was drastically increasing and went to take a cat nap. She was so tired she could feel her eyes dropping.

Flowerspots grabbed her bunch of herbs and headed back to her den. She began to stack the comfrey.

message 46: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Sep 08, 2010 12:34PM) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Ghostshine padded into the den after a long day of hunting. There was blood dripping from her shoulder. "Umm, Flowerspots, can you come take a look at this please? I have no idea what happened. I just noticed now that my shoulder was wet, and I looked and I saw that it was soaking in blood."
((Ghostshine is supposed to be a she-cat with a tom-like attitude. She is very muscular and strong, and is also very fast.))

message 47: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Wow, you felt no pain?" asked Thunderpelt.

Flowerspots studied the shoulder. "If you felt no pain it may not be your blood." She sponged some of the blood off with an oak leaf. "Yes, it's not your blood. Clean it off, so your skin doesn't get infected."

message 49: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
"It's not my blood?" Ghostshine exclaimed. She felt her heart race. If this wasn't her blood, then what she had been worried about the most was about to happen... ((there aren't any plots in oceanclan so far, so this is the first one. Ghostshine is really mysterious and gets blood all over herself without fighting-- while awake that is. she meets with Talon, a fallen rogue, who stalks her in her dreams and often tries to kill her in her dreams. Ghostshine got fed up with it and finally attacked him: ripping his pelt and tearing his flesh. She usually wakes up bleeding, but she just suspected it was a thorn in her nest. does everyone understand the plot? okey dokey. and no one knows about her dreams with talon. this is sort of like the tigerstar-brambleclaw/lionblaze plot. she hardly gets any sleep and wakes up exhausted because even though she was asleep, she was battling with talon all night. get my drift? okay. ON WITH THE PLOT!))

"No. It's okay, Ghostshine. You probably brushed against something..or bit your prey too hard." Flowerspots soothed. She studied Ghostshine's face. Something was going on, but she didn't know what it was.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6