Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

OceanClan > Apprentice Den

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
This is where the Apprentices of Ocean Clan sleep....

message 2: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 9 comments Sugarpaw padded into the Apprentice Den and saw nobody, she sighed grabbed some moss and started to make her bed on the far left corner.

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Sep 02, 2010 07:52AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt saw that Sugarpaw was alone, so she asked, "Sugarpaw, wanna go hunting with me?"

message 4: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 9 comments "Yeah, sure!! Where are we going I haven't been out of the camp yet!" Sugarpaw said excitedly!

message 5: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Do you want to hunt by the shining stones?" meowed Thunderpelt.

message 6: by Jackie (new)

Jackie | 9 comments "Yes sure!!" Sugarpaw said. "Dawnstar my mentor said at Moonhigh for hunting in the dark!" Sugarpaw added, "Do you think we will be back at that time or earlier?" she asked.

((Can you make another post or i can make it that is called like "Thunderpelt and Sugarpaw's Hunting"?))

message 7: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

((Ill do it then kk))

message 8: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"This is where cool cats hang out!" Pebblepaw said while making a nest.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Flowerspots came inside. She purred as she heard Pebblepaw. "That's right. Are you coming to the gathering? If you are, then you'll need some herbs." She pushed a dark green clump towards the apprentices. "They don't taste good, but they will help your hunger."

message 10: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"I am!" He said happily. He ate the herbs. "Yuck!" But he ate then anyways!

"Good job! Don't worry, the taste will go away," Flowerspots reassured the apprentice. "Get some rest. It's a long way there."

message 12: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments Crystalpaw poked her head in. "Hey guys, Flowerpsots would like one of you to come and help build nests for the sick cats. There are three to be built." She looked around. "Anybody coming?"

(she hasn't been on lately - but it's the holidays, she should be on more now)

message 14: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments (sorry! really busy!) Rustpaw bounded forwards. "I'll go!"

Flowerspots came into the den again. "Hello, apprentices. I am doing my usual rounds to check for greencough or whitecough. Has anybody been coughing or felt pains in their throat or chest?" she asked.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

"no we are all fine"pebblepaw replies cheerfully,suddenly his expression becomes serious and he asks"how many cases of whitecough have there been"

(sorry if this is not right i am new and this is what it looked like u guys were doing)

message 17: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(umm Pebblepaw is my character)

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

(sorry completley new at this)

message 19: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(you can just go to 'oceanclan characters' and fill out the form thing. you looks, personality, gender, mate/crush, kin and your rank (kit, apprentice, warrior, elder, queen, etc.) dont forget to ask your leader.)

message 20: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Yeah. Go onto 'OceanClan Characters' then write gender name.... and apprentice or warrior and stuff like that and i will private message you telling you that you are a full member of OceanClan)

(okay. now does anybody have whitecough? :P)

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

(Thanx and sorry again)

(Yeah!) Flowerspots checked the apprentices and was relieved to find no signs of whitecough. "Okay. Goodbye!" She left the den with her herbs.

message 24: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Ghostshine peeked her head inside the den, looking for her apprentice, Brightpaw. "Oh there you are!" she purred. "anyway, excellent job at the battle! Tomorrow we're going to start training, so get a good night's sleep!"

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Do you know when you are going training?"Cedarpaw asked Brightpaw

message 26: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Pebblepaw walked into the den, happy as ever. "I just had a great training session with Dawnstar" He boasted. "Hey, Rustpaw we still going you know where tonight?"
(There going to sneak out.)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

"You guys are really deciding to sneak out when it looks like its gonna rain?"Cedarpaw asked the other apperntices,"and just a tip going you know where sounds like your sneaking out to a lot of people"She told the others as nicly as possible.trying not to sound bossy

message 28: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Well actually, we are going with our mentors." Pebblepaw tried to cover up. "And we are going to be warriors soon, so don't be mean to us." He said, hurt.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Sorry guys I didn't mean to be mean really but I know you guys are sneaking out because of a lot of reasons.I am not gonna tell anyone.I have no reason to so you don't have to say that,"Cedarpaw said gently.felling bad that she hurt Pebblepaws feelings.no matter what they say i know they are sneaking out so they sould stop lying
((not trying to be mean though))

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Cedarpaw woke up in the middle of teh night and saw that Pebblepaw and Rustpaw were not there. i knew they were sneaking out well i'll just wait for them here and see what excause they come up with.

message 31: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Rustpaw crept out of the den to meet Pebblepaw, and then saw Cedarpaw awake. "Cedarpaw! Do not tell anyone, okay? You'll regret it!" she hissed. She realized she sounded rude. "I know you won't tell, but please don't drop any hints either. Bye." She jumped out.