Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

OceanClan > Nursery

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Sunpelt came in to find herself a new nest, recently made by an apprentice. She laid down and watched her kits drink some of her milk. As she watched them, she purred because of how cute they are. Then, she started to wonder why here mate refused to come with her... he was their deputy though... A good mate would have came with her. Soon Sunpelt doozed off, thinking about if there would be a new mate for her here.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Flowerspots popped her head in, seeing Sunpelt asleep. She quickly left so she wouldn't disturb her.

message 3: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 02:49PM) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Eaglestrike tiptoed into the nursery, and pounced on the sleeping queen, tearing her with his really long claws.(after the battle she is really injured so Flowerspots needs to take care of you ok? well if you want. i'm just trying to make this exciting, but since it's your cat, it's your decicion)

Flowerspots bounded in. "PATHETIC FOX-HEARTED PEA-BRAINED EXCUSE FOR A CAT!" she shreiked. She grabbed the kits and dashed out before Eaglestrike could catch her. "Crystalpaw!"

Flowerspots came back without the kits, having deposited them into Crystalpaw's care. "GET AWAY!" She leapt at Eaglestrike, ripping his back and biting him hard.

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Oct 16, 2010 11:25AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool heard a yelp in the nursery. She gave Maplefur a final blow to the chest which drew a lot of blood and ran to see what was going on. Then, she realized it was Eaglestrike and saw Flowerspots attacking her clanmate. "Eaglestrike!!" shouted Rosepool and jumped onto Flowerspots' back started to scratch at her eyes.

"THUNDERPELT!" Flowerspots yelled. She jumped away from Rosepool and clawed Eaglestrike.

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Thunderpelt arrived and saw Eaglestrike in the nursery. She ran to Flowerspots delivered a blow to Eaglestrikes' head.

Flowerspots grabbed Sunpelt and began to haul the queen away. "Sunpelt! Come on!"

message 10: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments "Mommy!" Rustkit poked her head into the nursery. "Why aren't you looking after us? Why is the white cat helping us instead of you? (crystalpaw)"

Flowerspots gasped. "Rustkit, go back! I'm bringing your mommy!"

message 12: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Oct 23, 2010 10:01AM) (new)

Eaglestrike ignored his wounds. The tightly packed muscle under his pelt softened the blow, and he could hardly tell anything happened. since he was so big, he easily knocked Flowerspots to the ground, stabbed her with his long claws, and quickly began following the scent of the kits, the blood of Flowerspots on his claws. ((not that flowerspots isn't strong, it's just that Eaglestrike is twice the size of her))

message 13: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Ghostshine gasped. "Are you alright, Flowerspots?" Then she raced after Eaglestrike. He was stronger, but she was faster. "I'll be back with Eaglestrike's blood on my teeth! I promise!" she called over her shoulder as she sprinted after him. He got a head start, but she had to get to him before he found the kits!

message 14: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Oct 23, 2010 10:16AM) (new)

--half an hour later--
(go to med cat den to see what happened)
Eaglestrike triumphantly strided into the den. "Where's your deputy now?" he sneered at Flowerspots. "oh yeah, I forgot, bleeding to death!" He snickered and examined his claws. "See this blood here? That's her blood. She put up quite a fight. I can understand why she was chosen deputy." He inhaled the scent of the blood on his claws and sighed happily. "But of course, it is only oceanclan, that explains why it was so easy to slice open her stomach. I just left her there, bleeding in the medicine cat den. She looked so pathetic, i felt bad so i didn't kill her." He laughed evilly."Well maybe i didn't feel bad, but i still left her alive. She is still bleeding, with only Crystalpaw and Rustkit to help her. They don't have much medicine training now do they?" He stabbed Thunderpelt with his claws, blood started pouring out. (Eaglestrike is famous for his claws after all) He examined Thunderpelt's blood. "More for my collection." He unsheathed all his claws, revealing dried blood on all of them from past battles. "C'mon Rosepool, let's not waste our time with these poor excuses for warriors." He ran back out into the battle.
(you guys know that i don't mean this all, Eaglestrike is supposed to be evil)

"Yes, don't waste your time here! This camp is too good for you POOR EXCUSES FOR WARRIORS. GET OUT OF HERE YOU STUPID FREAKS! YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING RATS OF CARRIONPLACE!" (i'm talking to eaglestrike and rosepool not lin and justine) GET OUT OF HERE YOU DUMBBELLS! NOW! GET OUT OUT OUT OUTTTTT! AND BY THE WAY CRYSTALPAW HAS TRAINING!" Flowerspots grabbed a wad of moss and pressed it against the wound. "I'm really sorry Thunderpelt, but can you stay here? I need to help Ghostshine!" Flowerspots licked her wound. It wasn't bad. Eaglestrike was strong, but he wasn't everything. "Bye!" She raced out, grabbing Rustkit."

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Rustkit shrieked as she swung side to side. "What happened to the big strong cat?" ((that's what she calls ghostshine))

"She'll be fine!" Flowerspots mumbled through Rustkit's fur. They burst into the medicine den.

message 18: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"MOMMMYYYY" Pebblekit cried!!!!!!

(I am Rustkit's brother!!!! Sunpelt you our mom!)

message 19: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Rosepool bounded out of the den. "I'll go fight somewhere else," she hissed at Flowerspots, "I don't want to fight in the same den as a mad medicine cat. It's useless! You don't even know what a dumbbell is!!"

message 20: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments ((Rustkit and Pebblekit are now Rustpaw and Pebblepaw))

message 21: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(nobody's comment on this post for a looong time)

(yeah....We have Cathy waiting to be Sunkit but we don't have anyone to be her mom!)

message 23: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Jan 02, 2011 11:17AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(we could have her to be sunkit on frostclan though, as one of tigerlilly's kit or something)

message 24: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
(uhh Lin maybe she could wait a bit. cuz i REALLY want her in OceanClan maybe she can be the only kit of Sunpelt. if she is ok with that!)

message 25: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(ok, just suggesting...)

(i think cathy is being a kit in frostclan. also.)

message 27: by Kay (new)

Kay Caires (kaysc) | 3 comments Stormsky padded into the camp for the first time that morning. She had gone out with her mate for some early hunting. Stormsky was not expecting her kits for some moons but had already moved into the nursury. While she was out she heard quite a commotion in the camp and raced home.