Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Paranormal Romance > Howling At The Moon

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments Has anyone read this book yet? Would like to know if it is any good....

message 2: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Um, which one is it that you want to know about?

Howling at the Moon or Howling at the Moon or Howling at the Moon or Howling at the Moon or . . . Well, you get the idea. There are three pages of books by this title.

message 3: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments opps sorry! howling at the moon by Karen MacInerney

message 4: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mashbay) http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/13...

I haven't, but I added it to my to reads because of your question. Thanks!

message 5: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments lol well in that case you should add vampyre kisses too... hehehe

message 6: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mashbay) Done. It's yours?

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Kolodziej (ejkolodziej) | 107 comments yep its mine and thanks!

message 8: by Shelly (new)

Shelly (mashbay) Sounds good!

message 9: by Ann aka Iftcan (new)

Ann aka Iftcan (iftcan) | 2659 comments Mod
Well, I read it--but don't remember much about it. Sorry. But when you consider how many books I read every year, well. . . (I'm presently almost finished book #236 for the year.)

message 10: by MsBeaglely (new)

MsBeaglely | 118 comments I read it last year & didn't care for it. I didn't like the main character & didn't care for the author's writing style.

The major beef that I had with the book was that we were constantly being reminded of certain things. For example, we are constantly reminded that the main character is a werewolf b/c she keeps saying "I'm a werewolf." Plus she drinks a special tea that helps her around the full moon. Instead of just saying that she needed to drink the tea, we got a lesson in the purpose of the drink. I mean, we got it the first time. There are a couple of other cases, but they would have contained spoilers.

My mother has read a couple of books in the mystery series that Karen MacInerney has written & she liked them.

message 11: by Deanne (new)

Deanne | 209 comments I read them as well and they were alright. I agree with MsBeaglely with how the author kept repeating the same thing over, and it continues through out the series.
I was not a fan, but a friend of mine read them and really enjoyed them.
To each is own, who may loved them or may hate them but its all personal preference.

message 12: by Diane ~Firefly~ (new)

Diane ~Firefly~ | 97 comments I've enjoyed the series so far. I think it was interesting to watch her try and live a normal life while being a werewolf, although I'd hate to have to shave my legs as often as she does.