Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Read before Playing. > Leaders read this!

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Nov 23, 2010 06:08PM) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Ceremonies:
When a kit becomes an apprentice, an apprentice becomes a warrior, a warrior retires, there is a new deputy, or you are calling a clan gathering, you must say these words.

Gatherings
Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here for a clan meeting.

Apprentice Ceremony
By naming this apprentice, we show that [Insert Clan name here:] will survive and remain strong. [Insert kit name here:], from now on you will be known as [Insert apprentice name here:]....
[Insert mentor name here:], you are ready for an apprentice. You will be [Insert apprentice name here:]'s mentor.

Warrior Ceremony
[Insert apprentice name here:], you [Insert qualities to become a warrior here:]. It is time for you to become a warrior. I name you [Insert warrior name (you decide it) here:]. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code, and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?
[Wait for response of, 'I do.':]
Then I commend you to LifeClan, to become a warrior.

Retirement Ceremony
[Insert warrior name here:], is it your wish to give up the name of a warrior and go to join the elders?
[Wait for response of, 'It is.':]
Your Clan honors you and all the service you have given us. I call upon LifeClan to give you many seasons of rest.

New Deputy Ceremony
I say these words before LifeClan, that the spirit of (old deputy or leader-whichever one died) may hear and approve of my choice. The new deputy of (Clan) is (warrior's name).

Natural Disasters:
This is a list of natural disasters that would be realistic in a clan.

Frostclan: An avalanche, heavy snow, or a small flood if it got too hot, this last one is summer only.

Moonclan: Fire, Dogs, frozen ground, last one is winter only.

Leafclan: Forest Fire, Trees Falling

OceanClan: Floods, and for winter: frozen lake and river

Everywhere: Tornado, Earthquake

Get permission from the leader before using any natural disaster

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
FIRE?????? WOW!!!!!!!!

haha i guess when people get their things straightened out. i'll make venomstar retreat.

message 4: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
I think I'll plan it for when the chaos is over

yeah that should work should i make venomstar retreat now so two clans are in peace again?