Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

LeafClan > Medicine Cat Den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
((Title says it all))

message 2: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"Goldensun!" Bramblestar called. "This little kit needs you to take a look at her. She looks really shocked so a few poppy seeds might be good too."

message 3: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "What are poppy seeds?" Muddy asked Goldensun.

message 4: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"They'll make you feel better and sleepy so you can sleep better." explained Bramblestar. "Just lap up two or three, and then I'll take you to the nursery so Winterstare can look after you."

message 5: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments "Oh... OK," Muddy said.

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Come here Mudkit, don't be shy!" meowed Goldensun soothingly. Goldensun put three poppy seeds on a leaf and handed it to Mudkit.

message 7: by Snowstar (new)

Snowstar | 136 comments Mudkit ate them up as soon as Goldensun handed them over.

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Good job! So... how do you feel now?" queried Goldensun.

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
(I'm sure that's fine but we have to ask Goldensun)
Blossompool padded in. "Will you be okay here without any warriors?" she asked Goldensun, referring to the battle.

message 10: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Dec 09, 2010 02:54PM) (new)

(please don't double post. OR TRIPLE POST. and isn't rosepetal a character in the books? i cant remember but if she is, please change your name)

(yes rosepetal is a real character...but yeah)

message 12: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Dec 11, 2010 10:06AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"I will be fine," meowed Goldensun, addressing Blossompool, "and Rosepaw, you can come with me to collect some herbs."
(do I need to go on a specific post to collect herbs??)

message 13: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(LINDA GO ON GMAIL NOW!!!!!)

message 14: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Dec 11, 2010 11:33AM) (new)

Blossompool nodded. "Good." She ran outside to assemble the fight groups.

message 15: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Hmmmmm.... let me see.... We will need more yarrow, catmint, cobwebs, coltsfoot and comfrey. Because of the battle, we are low on these herbs. But leaf-bare is approaching (is it, idk) and we will need catmint." meowed Goldensun.

message 16: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"Goldensun can you check me out?" Honeyheart said walking into the Medicine Cat den.
(HEYYYY im the leader of OceanClan but making cats in most clans!!!)

message 17: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Sure, sit down," meowed Goldensun.

message 18: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Ok." Honeyheart sat down.

message 19: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"I'm not feeling so well. Do you know what is wrong?" Honeyheart asked Goldensun.
"Hello Rosepaw!" Honeyheart purred.

message 20: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Yeah, for the most part. But my belly hurts a bit. I was just coming to ask what you guys thought was wrong. Probably nothing I was just wondering!" Honeyheart responded with a smile.

message 21: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Yes, it's just a bellyache. We're running low on Chervil, but I have enough just to give to Honeyheart. We'll have to get some more after," meowed Goldensun while checking Honeyheart's belly with one paw. "Here Honeyheart, chew these roots but don't swallow. It'll help with your bellyache."

message 22: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Sure Rosepaw, thank you," meowed Goldensun.

message 23: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Ok thanks." Honeyheart ate the Chervil.

message 24: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Are you feeling better now, Honeyheart?" queried Goldensun, "Oh, and Rosepaw, I will teach you how to mix the herbs. I was just making sure that you know all the names first."

message 25: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Yes! I am actually. But can I come back if something starts hurting again?" Honeyheart asked.
(OMGG OMGOMG can she be pregnant. I need a mate! AHHH)

message 26: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Yea I know but who?? How about Charlotte?? I'll ask her.)

message 27: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Yeah Ok i'll e-mail her and ask.)

message 28: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(ok, so lizi, after, your stomach will start hurting again and i will tell you that are pregnant. is that good?) "Sure Rosepaw," meowed Goldensun, "Let's go get a piece of fresh-kill."

message 29: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(We need his permission)

(who's)

message 31: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Hazze:Sparrowtail said yes.)
"Goldensun sorry to disturb you once again. But I'm not feeling so great." Honeyheart said while walking in the den once again.
(Charlotte said yes to being my kit!)

message 32: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"That's ok Honeyheart, come over here so I can check you," meowed Goldensun, while placing a paw on Honeyheart's stomach and sniffing for any scents of sickness. Her stomach does look kind of big now, thought the golden she-cat, and I doubt it is because she is eating too much. Goldensun sniffed some more and caught a faint scent of milk and warmness. No it can't be, thought Goldensun shocked, but it is!
"Honeyheart," meowed Goldensun strangely calm, not sure how the she-cat might react to this news, "I have some news for you. You are pregnant." (i know it sounds a bit abrupt, but i dont know how to break the news to her...)

message 33: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Oh my gosh! Is it Sparrowtails?" Honeyheart asked filled with joy!

message 34: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I sure hope it is," Sparrowtail murmured, holding a mouse fir in his jaws. He had got back early from his lone hunting. He stood next to his mate, sharing his body heat and ear-fulls of purring.

message 35: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Me too!" Honeyheart sharing the mouse with him. "What shall we name them! Oh so many things to chose from!" Honeyheart started to fret.

message 36: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Jan 15, 2011 09:58AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Yes, it's Sparrowtail's. Congratulations!!" meowed Goldensun, exited for her clanmate and future kits.
(lizi, i dont think u can name the kits now since they are not born yet, but u can get to name them when they are :))

message 37: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (Hey! Can i be Honeyheart's kit?)

message 38: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (ok thanks :) )

message 39: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Ok Chelsey you can. But you are going to have 2 other littermates. Jackie and Cathy! What do want your kit name to be. Cathy is Willowkit and Jackie is Leafkit, do you want to be like Redkit or something?)

message 40: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (hmm.... what about "Wildkit"? )

message 41: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (yah! ok, i`ll aim for that :) )

(that's good! :))

message 43: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I'm sure we will find perfect names for them, dear," he purred, nuzzling the side of her muzzle with his cheek.

message 44: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

"Do you like Leafkit, Wildkit, and Redkit?" Honeyheart purred.

message 45: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (whoot whoot! sorry, just had to give a little shout out :D )

message 46: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

(Oh! Sorry!! :()) "I forgot to thank you for the congratulation! Thank you Rosepaw, you are a very kind apprentice!" Honeyheart purred.

message 47: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"Those names are just right," he purred.

message 48: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Sure Rosepaw. Come here," meowed Goldensun, "Watch carefully. I will first teach you how to mix poppyseeds and catmint."
Goldensun took a tiny bit to catmint and some poppyseeds and started chewing them together. "This is a good mix for any cat who have greencough and needs to rest." she meowed through the mouthful of herbs, "Now, you just give it to the cat to swallow."
(sorry if it's not good. i dont exactly know how to mix herbs, but i'll try)

message 49: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Jan 21, 2011 09:28AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Sure, take a tiny bit of catmint and poppyseeds because we don't want to waste them and have to restock again," meowed Goldensun, nudging Rosepaw the pile of catmint.

message 50: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Yes! You're doing great! Now chew it a bit more so it will be ready," meowed Goldensun, proud of her apprentice.

« previous 1