Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

LeafClan > LeafClan Territory

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
((This is a place for training, hunting, and patrols))

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Blossompool led Mudpaw into the forest.

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Cloudfoot ran into Leafclan's territory with Maplefur according to Honeystar's orders.

Blossompool gasped. "What are you two doing here? Is there a problem in Moonclan?"

message 5: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Greetings Blossompool, indeed, there is a problem in Moonclan," meowed Cloudfoot.

message 6: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Oct 17, 2010 09:09AM) (new)

"What has happened? Perhaps I should take you to Bramblestar. Follow me." The silver tabby bounded away into the woods.

message 7: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Cloudfoot didn't say anymore and ran after her.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Maplefur followed. "I hope they're not angry," he meowed. "This is an emergency,"

Blossompool looked back. "No, we just want to know what's happening so we can help," she called.

message 10: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar padded out of the camp to go hunting. She stopped when she saw two moonclan cats following Blossompool. "What's going on?" But when she saw the looks on the Moonclanner's faces, she knew something was wrong. "Come into my den, all of you." she led the way to the leader den.

Blossompool ran after her.

message 12: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments "What was that noise, Mistcloud?" Silverpaw asked. She had been training when she heard some yowls.

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments "I don't know..." Mistcloud said, distracted. She had heard yowls from Oceanclan territory, as if there was a battle. "What do you mean?"

message 14: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments "I can hear yowls" Silverpaw said nervously.

(Those are from a while ago)

(Whoops I don't think that post was supposed to be there. sorry.)

message 17: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; ((Hey, do I just jump in?))

message 18: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(Yup! Go ahead!)

message 19: by ASDFGHJKL; (new)

ASDFGHJKL; Gorsefeather stalked through the underbrush of the forest, keeping her eyes and ears open for any signs of prey.

((I hope this is a forest, at least :x))

message 20: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(Yuppers this is definitely a forest! Or is it? *eyes a nearby tree nervously*)