Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

LeafClan > Elder's Den

Comments Showing 1-50 of 103 (103 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
((this is the elder den))

message 2: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 117 comments shadowclaw from mooclan ran in to find the missing kit that she had fond in the forest gest relising she was in leafclan

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
Blossompool poked her head in the elders den. Her eyes grew wide. "What are you doing here?" she hissed.

message 4: by AJ (new)

AJ (AJAJ) "yea!" said Willowfoot as she attacked Justine

(not justine, hawkfrost.) "Wait, Willowfoot. Let the stranger explain themselves."

message 6: by AJ (new)

AJ (AJAJ) ((oh))
"Okay," agreed Willowfoot as she tried to pee on the intruder. "Talk cat from moo clan," she said.

Blossompool held out her tail to stop Willowfoot. "What are you doing?" she asked the stranger.

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Mistcloud walked up. "Moonclanner?" She sniffed around. "No scent of fresh-kill. So you're not hunting. What are you doing?"

message 9: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Oct 10, 2010 04:33PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Goldensun heard the mewing of cats and went to see what was the trouble. When she saw it was Shadowclaw from Moonclan whom she shared tongues with at the gathering, she was surprised and went to join the crowd.

message 10: by AJ (new)

AJ (AJAJ) Willowfoot stopped, and said, "Talk cat from moo clan"

message 11: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(its MOONclan btw)

message 12: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments "Go back to your own clan!!!!!!!!!" Silverpaw cried.

message 13: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"No, Silverpaw, we must ask him why he is here," meowed Goldensun.

message 14: by AJ (new)

AJ (AJAJ) Willowfoot jumped on the Moo Clan intruder. "Noooo! Take them instead!"

"Willowfoot! Calm down!" Blossompool hissed, shocked. She drew Silverpaw close.

message 16: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar sprinted into the elders den, expecting Willowfoot to be annoying everyone so she had to clear it out. She was right, but there was a bigger problem than Willowfoot's annoyingness. "What's going on here?" she asked the cat. "Something must be wrong. Come with me into my den, and we'll figure things out. You can come, Blossompool." She wanted to go to her den mostly because she didn't want Willowfoot to scare Shadowclaw into running away without knowing the reason of her being in their territory. She led the way t her den. But stopped and turned to Silverpaw. "Make sure Willowfoot doesn't leave the den," she whispered, giving the apprentice a VERY important task.

(no meanness!) Blossompool followed Bramblestar. "Take care," she hissed to Silverpaw. You have to stop being protective. She's an apprentice now, she thought. She couldn't stop worrying for her daughter.

message 18: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments "Willowfoot, we are sopposed to stay in the den". said Silverpaw'

message 19: by AJ (new)

AJ (AJAJ) Willowfoot walked out

message 20: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Willowfoot!!!!!!" shouted Goldensun angrily. "Get-back-here!"

message 21: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments "Willowfoot!!!! I thought I told you to stay inside the den, not outside!" said Silverpaw angrily.

Blossompool sprinted back. "Willowfoot, please stay in the den," she meowed, curling her tail around Silverpaw.

message 23: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Mistcloud sighed. "Why is Shadowclaw here anyway?"

message 24: by AJ (new)

AJ (AJAJ) Willowfoot said, "I don't care!" and ran out into the camp

message 25: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Willowfoot! Don't disobey your elders!!!" hissed Goldensun.

"We can't get her around by force," Blossompool meowed. She liked Willowfoot, although the cat was odd, she seemed smart and capable. "Let her be. Bramblestar will understand."

message 27: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Oct 20, 2010 07:35PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Don't challenge my orders. I am your medicine cat," meowed Golensun crankily. She had a bad day and all she wanted to do was go lie in her den and sleep...

"Goldensun. Calm down." Blossompool meowed. "Willowfoot, Bramblestar will want to ask you about when you found Shadowclaw! Come here!"

message 29: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Oct 21, 2010 12:24PM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"You calm down. We should just send the cat back to his own clan, because I don't think he means any harm," meowed Goldensun. That last thing she wanted was a conflict.

"It never hurts to be prepared," Blossompool answered. "Silverpaw! What are you doing?"

message 31: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(Lin wrote: "Willowfoot! Don't disobey your elders!!!" hissed Goldensun. Um, isnt Willowfoot an elder?)

message 32: by Linda, Inactive (last edited Oct 23, 2010 09:54AM) (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(yes but there are cats older than him in this clan)

"Silverpaw, come back. Don't try to bring Willowfoot back, she won't come. " Blossompool beckoned to Silverpaw with her tail.

message 34: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments "But I was supposed to -" Silverpaw sighed.

"Don't worry."

message 36: by Hannah (new)

Hannah | 57 comments Mistcloud sighed. "Don't bother about Willowfoot. The thing is SHADOWCLAW. What is going on?"

"There might be a problem in moonclan. Many clans seem to be having problems right now."

"I don't know, but the camp seems empty. I didn't hear any sounds from it when I passed their territory," Blossompool meowed to Rosepaw.

message 39: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(please don't double post. SHREYA!?!? this is your job too you know!)

(wha...what's my job? and my name is FLOWERSPOTS on this)
Blossompool sighed. "I want to know too, but we must take care of our own clan."

(nope I'm the deputy)

message 42: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(UR A MODERATOR!!!! REMEMER?!?!?! lolz)

(OOOH I have two jobs. Yaay) "Let's not worry about it right now," Blossompool meowed. "There are other things to concentrate on." She looked around. "Like preparing for the battle."

message 44: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments Silverpaw got Willowfoot to come back ..........eventually

"It's okay, Silverpaw. You can stop now."

message 46: by Chelsey (last edited Mar 26, 2011 12:17PM) (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments Wildkit bounced into the Elder's Den.
(are there any elders??)

message 47: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(Well there was a elder call Willowfoot, but the the person who rped it doesnt come on anymore)

message 48: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments (oh ok... the kits don't come on much, so Wildkit's just like, 'ma names wildkit so i need to be wild but there's nobody to talk to!')
Wildkit sighed. He decided to check out the other dens. He padded out.

message 49: by Pierce Withers (new)

Pierce Withers (spottedbloodyhyena) | 117 comments "Come on Dawnkit"she said

message 50: by Rachel (new)

Rachel (Justbeingme) | 135 comments "I'm here already" she said. "what about shadowclaw? she'll look for her kits!"

« previous 1 3