Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

LeafClan > Leader's Den

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
Bramblestar lay in her den and waited to see if any cat needed her assisstance.

message 2: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments Hi yeah....can mistcloud be my mentor????????

message 3: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Oct 10, 2010 03:18PM) (new)

i don't know who mistcloud is, but i'll still make ur ceremony

Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon. | 887 comments Mod
mistcloud is hannah.

message 5: by Crystalpaw (new)

Crystalpaw | 72 comments (Franks Justine)

(yeah....wait.....are you allowed to choose your warrior name?)

message 7: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

yeah you can, but you have to tell me separately so i can put it in your ceremony. (but it is not even close to your ceremony, we just had your apprentice ceremony!)

message 8: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar came into her den followed by Blossompool, Cloudfoot, and Maplefur. "What has happened?"

"Well, they can tell you better than I can. I just found them on the plains," Blossompool meowed.

message 10: by Shreya=Drastically Random. Find the emoticon., Thappar denge! (last edited Dec 06, 2010 07:37PM) (new)

We already have a med. cat in all the clans I THINK but you could be the Leafclan med. apprentice.....

(You have to have paw at the end for now...but you can be Rosepetal later. Wait...Rosepetal is a real character from the books! Oh well...it's okay. Yeah...ask Goldensun-she's the med cat)

(Go ahead. And also...can you please just post a question on one area and not multiple times? I'm not trying to sound mean but...yeah. :) Thanks!)

message 13: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(ok shreya!!!!! you are the moderator that has seen this thread, and POSTED. this should be you saying this but now I am. First: don't double post. Second: this is NOT the place for this conversation)

(then where is? And I thought I was the frostclan moderator! whoopsies.)

message 15: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (last edited Dec 11, 2010 07:20AM) (new)

(ur an EVERYTHING moderator just like me, linda, liz, and hazze)

(oooh sorry)

message 17: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (last edited Dec 13, 2010 04:46PM) (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
((I was told here to sign up? LeafClan really needs a rank area. x3 Anyway~

Name: Sparrowtail
Description: A silver/brown spotted tom with dashing brown eyes and white paws. Named for his grace in the tree canopy where he blends easily. He is very kind, compassionate, and, at times, very romantic. ))

message 18: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

(good! :) and i'll make a character thing right now...)

Blossompool stepped into the den and dipped her head. "Hello, Bramblestar. I just wanted to talk with you about Mudpaw's progress. I think she is ready to become a warrior," she meowed.

message 20: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar nodded. "Yes, I think she is ready too, she knows all the battle moves and hunting techniques, and she has been in a battle. You'll have to do her assessment." she mewed. "Ask Sparrowtail to help you." she advised.
(im guessing you know how to do an assessment, correct? just make a topic called Mudpaw's Assessment.)

Blossompool nodded. "I was just about to take her on a hunting patrol, but instead I'll give her an assessment," Blossompool meowed. "We'll leave soon." She dipped her head and left the den.

message 22: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
Honeyheart made a nest with her three kits around her.

"Sparrowtail! Guard the leader's den!" Blossompool called. "Your mate and kits are in there!"

message 24: by Hazze, Tidalstar, Blissmoon, Fallengaze, Sparrowtail, and Colette (new)

Hazze | 330 comments Mod
"I'm already on it!" he yowled, raising his posture so he could guard anything coming his way.

message 25: by Chelsey (new)

Chelsey (-chelsey-) | 519 comments "When I'm a warrior, i'll laugh in those foxes faces, and rip them apart!" Wildkit squealed, puffing out his tiny chest.

message 26: by Elizabeth, Dawnstar, Honeyheart, Lilyfern, Badgertooth (new)

Elizabeth (LiziRox) | 374 comments Mod
"I know you will. But sshh" Honeyheart pulled her tail around his tiny mouth, but still giving him enough room to breath.

message 27: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Bramblestar padded back into her den. After everything that happened, she still hasn't told her clan. Because of her, the OceanClan deputy was gone. She had foolishly chased it into OceanClan territory, and when she went to go help them when she realized her mistake, Ghostshine chased it far away, and still hasn't come back. She sighed and closed her eyes. Maybe it would be better if she wasn't leader. She was a horrible one anyway.

(she's going to be like Bluestar :P)