the GROUP that SHALL never DIE discussion

Mental hosiptal > Mental Hosiptal RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Sarah-Rae was curled up on her bed, too frightnened to move after her strange dream.

message 2: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments Jeremy looked up from the window. He walked over to Clare's room and looked inside curiously.

message 3: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He walked over to her and put a finger to his lips and rubbed her back soothingly.

message 4: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He bit his lip and looked at her not sure of what else to do. He tried hugging her and rubbed her back in the proccess.

message 5: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He rubbed her arm and looked around for a peice of paper and a pen and wrote: Don't cry, please. I hate to see you this way. He looked up at her innocently.

message 6: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He craddled her face and held her shoulders looking into her eyes. Are you okay? he wrote and nodded.

message 7: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He jaw dropped and he stared at her. I'm so sorry to hear that! Forget I even brought it up. He raised a brow at her.

HungerGamesAddict (ach45) Lily walked around

message 9: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He pointed to don't cry and held her in a hug. It'll be fine

(brb)

message 10: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He smiled and stroked her cheek. He walked her out of the room not wanting to see her have another break down.

message 11: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He looked over to her and grabbed it away. You're gonna kill yourself!" He traced out from the ice and served it to her in a bowl and gave her a spoon.

message 12: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments You could say that he thought and laughed quietly. He put the container away and played with his hair.

message 13: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He walked towards her and tapped his feet. Better? he traced with his finger.

message 14: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He grinned and walked over to the window in silence forgeting his surroundings and what C;are just told him.

message 15: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments They should really put bars on this thing. he thought and smirked. Someone could break out. He walked over to Clare and hugged her from behind.

message 16: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments You're still eating? he wrote down and sat on the counter next to her.

message 17: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments You're slow he wrote down tickling her cheek.

message 18: by Chachi (last edited Aug 31, 2010 05:37PM) (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments Finally. I never thought you'd finish, slowpoke." he said and took the bowl.

message 19: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "I-" he said and held his cheek. "guess I did." he said quietly. It's been a while since he's heard his voice.

message 20: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments (sorry, had to wash dishes)

"I'm fine. Don't worry..." he trailed off. "About me."

message 21: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "I don't know. It's been three years since I stopped...and to hear myself speak again it's akward. I never said a word after that day from school. They repeatedly asked if I were okay and I didn't reply...
"They became fustrated because it's been a month...and they took out their anger on me in sevral ways. They didn't know-aan all it did was to push me away even more."He scoffed and laughed at the same time. "They reached their breaking point and sent me here...It's been a while-two years to be exact living in solitude at quietness. I was a freak to everyone. But who knew that if one...person could just show love and affection towards me...and not hostility, that I could say something for once and not regret it." He said and looked at her after a moment.

message 22: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He pulled her into a hug and buried his face in her neck in silence.

message 23: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments Jeremy wrapped his arms aroundd her neck and pulled away. "I'm sorry."

message 24: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "I'm thinking of someone else. Forget it." he mumbled and grabbed the back of his neck.

message 25: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He sat at the table and watched her intently. He put his head down and smiled weakly.

message 26: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "To be honest, I think you have a pretty smile." he said with his head still down.

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Blythe stared at her empty room. The walls were white with no holes, or nails, the door was also painted white. Thankfully the sheets of the bed were green, even if the green was a nasty color. Sitting on her bed Blythe continued to stare blankly around.

Max had the medication cart and made rounds on the patients distriputing medicine.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Sarah-Rae finally had struck a nerve to get up. A cardinal bird was chirping at her window. She walked over to it and smiled, stroking it's feathers gently.

message 29: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He chuckled quietly and picked his head up fiddling with his fingers for a while.

message 30: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments (okay)

"Thank you for the compliment." he said and ruffled her hair. "I just noticed you're a blonde."

message 31: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "Yeah...I know I'm so late." Jeremy said and giggled.

message 32: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He smiled at her and picked up a peice of paper and a pencil. He started scetching her face. "Hold still."

message 33: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He nodded and kept drawing. "Turn your face like a centimeter..." he said staring at her.

message 34: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "Mhmm." Jeremy finished a few mintes later and handed it to her. "What do you think?" he asked and smiled.

message 35: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments "Now you can hang it in your room for me." he said grinning.

message 36: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments (nightz)

He loved her smile. He held her face in his hands and kissed her and pulled away surprised by what he had just done.

message 37: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He kissed Clare again and slowly reached to touch her cheeks.

message 38: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments He pulled her onto his lap and held her neck softly.

Queen Susan the Gentle (highqueensusanofcairparavel) Sarah-Rae kept stroking the cardinal's red feather's until it flew away.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Max saw on his pager that Amy was awake and not doing to well quieckly her ran down to her room and flipped the lights on walking to her bed.

"Amy, calm down," he said gently.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"He's coming, he's coming, he's coming, he's coming," Blythe muttered. She rocked back and forth on her bed. The images kept snapping through her mind. Snap she was walking. Snap she was falling. Snap blood surrounded her. Breathing heavily Blythe shut her eyes.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

"No ones here," Maz said calmly, "just try and breath ok. Focus on my voice."

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

"No one's here," Max said again his voice slow. He took a small bottle out of his pocket. He bounced some pills into his hand and held them out to Amy. "These will make it all go away."

Regan lounged on his bed laxidasical. This was boring he shouldnt be here. Anger began to bubble up inside him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Amy there going to help you," Max said. "You need to trust me."

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Max exhaled roughly. "No one's there." He said one final time. He stood and left her room. He would make sure to grind the pills up and add them to her meal that evening.

Regan let out a roar and slammed his fist against the wall. This was ridiculous! He shouldnt be here this wasnt right! Seething Regan paced in his room.

Blythe didnt notice Regan's shout, or Max checking on her. She stayed on her bed rocking back and forth.

((ohhhh! I just got an idea))

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

((Evil scientist named Max!))

message 47: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) | 51 comments ♥Nada♥ The Mockingjay♥ wrote: "Clare moaned, lightly, her arms around him."

He pulled away and smiled at her. "You are cute...come to think of it." he said.

message 48: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Vanessa slowly woke up. She yawned and rubbed he eyes. She heard talking and noticed a lady in her room. She screamed "Who are you!" she threw her pillow at her but it went right through her. She screamed louder "Get out of here now!" she kept on screaming.

message 49: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Vanessa sat on her bed cross legged. She sighed because she was boted

message 50: by music lover (new)

music lover  (GGLover) Vanessa was singing to herself.

« previous 1