Marcia Lynn McClure Fans - Clean Romance discussion

Marcia's Books > Romantic Vignettes: The Anthology of Premiere Novellas by Marcia Lynn McClure

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyhabel) | 32 comments Mod
While we try to patiently wait for the release of The Pirate Ruse, Marcia Lynn McClure has released something new.
Romantic Vignettes: The Anthology of Premiere Novellas
Romantic Vignettes: The Anthology of Premiere Novellas is a compilation of 3 of the first novellas ever penned by Marcia Lynn McClure which were formerly available only as separate e-books. Included is the accompanying never-before-released Author’s Notes which offer readers a rare insight into where it all began…not to mention delightful trivia snippets that will have you grinning from ear to ear! Best of all this anthology does include a small expert from The Pirate Ruse!

Romantic Vignettes: The Anthology of Premiere Novellas includes lightly rewritten versions of, The Unobtainable One, The General’s Ambition and Indebted Deliverance…three novellas in one book!

*Pre-orders will begin shipping around September 10th.

message 2: by Becki (new)

Becki | 8 comments Already ordered mine! Can't wait!!

message 3: by Tifferz (new)

Tifferz | 22 comments I ordered my bundle pack! Love it!

message 4: by Kathy (new)

Kathy (kathyhabel) | 32 comments Mod
I love reading these short stories. Especially the author notes. I love getting to know Marcia a little better.

message 5: by Marcia Lynn (new)

Marcia Lynn McClure (marcialynnmcclure) | 16 comments Becki, Tiffany and Kathy...Thank you soooooo much! You guys are so good to me!

Love,
Marcia

message 6: by Lisa (new)

Lisa  (Bookworm Lisa) (letsread) | 3 comments I downloaded the snook for kindle! I'm excited.