The Mystery, Crime, and Thriller Group discussion

Report for Duty > Hello from L.J. Sellers

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by L.J. (new)

L.J. (ljsellers) | 17 comments I write the Detective Jackson mystery/suspense series, based on a homicide investigator in Eugene, OR. The first three books, THE SEX CLUB, SECRETS TO DIE FOR, and THRILLED TO DEATH are generating terrific reader response, including high praise from Mystery Scene and Spinetingler magazines. The fourth Jackson story, PASSIONS OF THE DEAD, will be released early next year.

I also have have two standalone thrillers, THE BABY THIEF and THE SUICIDE EFFECT. All my books are available on Kindle for $2.99 and in print.

I've been a mystery/crime/thriller reader my whole life and some of my favorite authors are: John Sandford, Michael Connelley, Harlan Coben, Peri O'Shaughnessy, Lawrence Sanders, John MacDonald, Laura Lippman, Kate Atkinson, and many more!

It's good to have an opportunity to connect with you.
L.J.
The Sex Club
Secrets to Die For
Thrilled to Death
The Baby Thief
The Suicide Effect

message 2: by Donna, Co-Moderator (new)

Donna | 2178 comments Mod
Welcome to the group L.J.

I hope you can join in our conversations. We cover pretty much the entire spectrum of the mystery genre and not just the book versions. Right now I have noticed a rather lively discussion of the casting of the new Stephanie Plum movie!

Be sure to keep us posted on your book releases in our Author's Corner folder too.

Donna

message 3: by Hayes, Co-Moderator (new)

Hayes (hayes13) | 2060 comments Mod
Hi L.J. Thanks for joining us. I'm sure you'll find lots of new things to read here too.