Fantasy Becomes Real discussion

Beastly discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 738 comments Mod
ok, so from october 1st to November first, we are going to be reading the book Beastly, by Alex Flinn. If this group is still alive next summer, we can do two books per month, but with school starting, it doesn't seem like a good idea. If we decide to read longer books, like Homer's Oddessy or Lord of the Rings, then we might take two months. But for now, all you have to do is focus on this decision: do you want to participate?

message 2: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 738 comments Mod
ok people, we have thirty days to read this book, and if you don't have it, SCREW YOU! just kidding. if you want to participate, then see if your library has the book. if not, it's ok. we are starting TOMORROW, not today, because...i, the head mod, forgot we were starting today. sorry.

message 3: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Ok, there are 300 pages in the book, so I think the goal of each week is to read about 75 pages a week and discuss them. If you don't want to read the book and I am all alone, then SCREW YOU! Jk, but next month will be better planned. I promise.