Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Silly Things > Hard Choices

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Eat it with the risk.

A train is out of control. You are on a bridge with a friend wearing a heavy backpack, over the train tracks. There are 5 workers on the tracks who you know. The only way to stop the train crashing into them is to push your friend off.
1. Do you push the friend of, therefore saving the others but killing your friend
2. Do nothing

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Wander off. Better then getting kidnapped, hey.

One night at school you get detention. The teacher is mad, and is going to whip you. You can escape, but the only escape is through the .. uh... boggy marshes. Do you:

1. Escape
2. Stay

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) Detention! (I don't want to risk dealing w/ my mom after that.)

ummm...Okay the world is about to explode and you know how to save it and you also have a space craft that can get you away fast enough b4 the world explodes. Would you...
1.Save yourself and let the world explode
2.Save the world

message 4: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments i think i am gonna choose number one... I like screaming, my voice is so loud, so why not? :-)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

2. I'm not that shallow.

Same question.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) 2

((SUPERMAN QUESTION So pretend you have the ability to fly and have superstrength))

There are two torpedos. One is heading for you loved ones. The other is heading for a city full of innocent people. You...
1.Save your loved ones
2.Save the city

message 7: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments honestly,i can't pick one of them.. i don't wanna sacrifice my mother or myself..and i don't wanna suicide too! this question is so tough!

message 8: by Lope (new)

Lope | 163 comments ok... i think i am gonna choose number one.

now, basic question. which one will you choose?
1. Love of your life (not just a "boyfriend")
2. family

message 9: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments you ask the toughest questions ever! i wouldn't wanna kill myself or my friend. i would just let the automatic swinging axe swing and i would avoid it each time it tries chopping me. or i would get out of the room. But if i didnt have a another choice, i would choose the first one ( no.1) :'( i know, its sad :(

message 10: by Alya (new)

Alya  (alyaaaa) | 168 comments you guys, does any of you play any instruments?? xx