Mockingjay discussion

series > the series

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
What were your favorite or least favorite parts of theh series? talk about it here.

message 2: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i personally liked most of the series.

message 3: by Amina (last edited Aug 31, 2010 12:23PM) (new)

Amina  (journalistam) The ending of mockingay. I already blabbed enuff in ur other post LOL

message 4: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
hahaha

message 5: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) my fave tho was wen Peeta n Katniss pretend they'll eat nightlock instead of killing each other. That hit! LOL, and also wen she shoots President Coin.

True Love Forever (trueloveforever) | 44 comments Those intense moments like when they are in the middle of the Hunger Games adn when Katniss volunteers for her sister. Remember when Hamitch asks everyone what they like about Rose. It is all of those "real" moments with her. And interactions between her with Peeta or Gale.

message 7: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah. i love him

message 8: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i am so sorry about deleting th comment before mine. i ment to delete mine it said "oh yeah, Haymitch i forgot about him"

message 9: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) that was mine, no prob lol!

message 10: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments my least favorite part was when they killed cinna wth?

message 11: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) oh yeh. i totally forgot abt that. Cinna was awesome, he helped alot in freeing the districs. I was SOO upset wen they killed him... or made him into a bloody mess in front of katniss anyway =[

message 12: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i think that the fact that Cinna died was stupid. it made katniss freak out during the games. at least he sent her teh mockingjay suit

message 13: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh, it was good of him to do. I think many deaths in the hunger games trilogy were meaningless n not timed rite =[

message 14: by Michelle (new)

Michelle | 41 comments yeah and what was the pint in killing all of the other prep teams its a good thing they got katnis' crew out when they did

message 15: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeh. n they tortured the crew. that was so badd =[

message 16: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
i knpow. they where supposed to be the good guys

message 17: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca My least fav parts: When Finnick, Prim, and Cinna died.

Fav: Certain quotes ("We won't be too impressed by anything - we just saw Finnick Odair in his underwear.) ("While I was waiting...I ate your lunch.") ("And that, my friends, is how a revoltion dies."). I also adored the ends of all the chapters - SC does good cliffhangers. (EX. "Instead, I watch myself get shot on television. :0)

Oh, and I wanted Katniss to end up with Gale. I understand why she had to be with Peeta, but I thought SC should have been fairier with Gale's character.

message 18: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) ikr! (abt the gale part, lol)
I love dat quote, the underwear one. lol. evn depressd, finnick is one hell of a character =]

message 19: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah. i loved those parts

message 20: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) Okay honestly everybody loved book 1 and book 2. Then book 3 came and ppl were genuinly dissapointed but when you think about it... MJ was actually a great book. So technically the series was all we wanted it to be but had a deeper, darker, and different affect than we expected. I LOVE THE HG SERIES!

message 21: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yeah, seeing how much we've been ranting on n on abt it... must b a good book, eh?! :P this is like the only group that stays on topic, the others just start tlkin abt other stuff! MJ has affected us ALOT!

message 22: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) sooo true the words that pop into my mind were SHOCKING, INTENSE, and BREATHTAKING!

message 23: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
haha.

message 24: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) well, DEPRESSING, SHOCKING and WTF! came to my mind =P

message 25: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Yes, a book that inspire such strong emotions MUST be good, right?

message 26: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah but we still dont like the neding one bit huh??

message 27: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) so true, huh?

message 28: by Kevin (new)

Kevin (betweenmypages) yea...while we admit the book was good Roza was right...the ending was a fail

message 29: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) yupp, the other two books were so awesomely ritten that this became a major disappointment. no doubt the writer excellent with fiction... but she kinda lost it at the end

message 30: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
yeah. have you ever read the narnia seris??? well if you have then i think taht the ending of this sereis awas the same thing

they just kinda coulndnt decid ehow to endit

message 31: by Amina (new)

Amina  (journalistam) wat was the ending again? I cn't remember... but the narnia series is awesome!

message 32: by Roza (new)

Roza | 216 comments Mod
he just made anew better narnia

i htought that while the series awas sgogod just like the hnger games the enign sucked hjust liket he hg