NEED HELP GIVE HELP discussion

SHOUT OUT > MARISSA

Comments Showing 1-50 of 269 (269 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

A Kid Named Megan☮ | 736 comments Mod
GO MARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1<333333333333333333333333

message 2: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

lol I GET IT!lol she will cant wait;)

message 3: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

lol ikr;)

message 4: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon | 2771 comments Mod
HAHHAHA ILY GUYS :)

message 5: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

ily u 2;))))))))))))))

message 6: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:) hahaha ! u guys are going to make me so happy that tomorrow im going to be smiling all day :)

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

lol. I'm honored? haha XD
she has the same name as me.
Well, I guess congrats (:

message 8: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hahahhaa ! ILY2 GUYS !

message 9: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

lmao;)

message 10: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

LMAOOOO ! ILY GUYS :)

message 11: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: ":) hahaha ! u guys are going to make me so happy that tomorrow im going to be smiling all day :)"

lol gud u deserve it bestie;))))

message 12: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Megan♥ M.M.M*Crazy 3 or 4 or waz it 5??lol* wrote: "Marissa "one of the crazy five" wrote: ":) hahaha ! u guys are going to make me so happy that tomorrow im going to be smiling all day :)"

lol gud u deserve it bestie;))))"

HAHAA U GUYS MAKE ME SMILE EVEN WHEN IM SAD :)))) ILY

message 13: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ill text u guys when I get out of school tommorrow :) ily bffs :) ttys

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Mari

message 15: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

♥-ℜachel -♥ (-lotsoflove-) | 1747 comments Mod
hehee copyy catt!!! XD

i'mm kiddngg!!

me luvv uu rissy!!!! <333333

message 16: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "hehee copyy catt!!! XD

i'mm kiddngg!!

me luvv uu rissy!!!! <333333"

HAHAHAA ILY 2 :)

message 17: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

HOWW WAS UR FIRST DAYYY??!?!??

message 18: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*whispers shyly* i want a shoutout...

message 19: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "HOWW WAS UR FIRST DAYYY??!?!??"

it was pretty boring ! lol ! In math I had to take a test and it was when my head started to hurt and IU couldnt think. Until the end of the day I saw perry at the end of the day then it wasnt boring!

message 20: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

The Fox Princess wrote: "CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

lol thanks :)

message 21: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

u had a test on ur first dayy???

message 22: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments HOW SUCKISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 23: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "u had a test on ur first dayy???"

well it was a test to gage our skill level

message 24: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

The Fox Princess wrote: "HOW SUCKISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

IKR ! LOL

message 25: by The Fox Princess (new)

The Fox Princess (thefoxprincess) | 970 comments Ha ha...

message 26: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

:)

message 27: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

was it points?

message 28: by A Kid Named Megan☮, Rain,rain go away-that's what all my haters say;) (new)

The Fox Princess wrote: "CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

lmao;)))))))))))))

message 29: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "was it points?"

yea but it didnt help that i had a headache and i kinda forgot about eating snack

message 30: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

thtss stupiddd XD

for snack today, my lil sister brought a pickle!! hehee if thtts not random, idk wht is!!

message 31: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "thtss stupiddd XD

for snack today, my lil sister brought a pickle!! hehee if thtts not random, idk wht is!!"

LOL YEAH

message 32: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

hehee XD

message 33: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi Mari

message 35: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

hey :)

message 37: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ily

message 39: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ily 2 :)

Antje གརས པཅ Parker ily Infinity

message 41: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

awww =] i'mmm feeling the lovee!!

message 42: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Grace (The crazy one and five) wrote: "ily Infinity"

hahahhaa ily 200000000x infinity LOL

message 43: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

ஜ♥-Rachel -♥ஜ (A Crazy 5) wrote: "awww =] i'mmm feeling the lovee!!"

message 44: by ♥-ℜachel -♥, BABYY MONKEYY (new)

hehee!!

message 45: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

message 46: by Julie (new)

Julie (readingisahabbit) | 114 comments ILY soooooooooooooooooooooo MUch rissYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 47: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Julie wrote: "ILY soooooooooooooooooooooo MUch rissYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..."

U MADE MY DAY !!!!!!!! ILY BFFFLLLL :p

message 48: by Julie (new)

Julie (readingisahabbit) | 114 comments haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U

message 49: by Marissa "one of the crazy seven" Bacon, head mod, embrace my CRAZYY SELF MUWAHAAA (new)

Julie wrote: "haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE U"

:P LOL ILY MORE X 10000000000000000000000000000 :p

message 50: by Julie (new)

Julie (readingisahabbit) | 114 comments no way ma'am! i love u moreeee! :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6