Ilona Andrews Fans discussion

Kate Daniels: Discussion > who is your favorite character in the kate daniels series?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariya (new)

Mariya (cr6zym0nkeyiz) | 169 comments Mod
who is your favorite character in the kate daniels series? curran? kate? jim? derek?....

message 2: by Josie (new)

Josie | 23 comments Kate ...and Curran
and I love Ghastek - he's so funny
oh this is so hard!!! I like them all

message 3: by Mariya (new)

i knoe, isnt it? i also love kate and curran! but i also have a soft spot of derek.

message 4: by Lyndsay (new)

Lyndsay  (libby13) | 4 comments It's a tricky one but I think seeing as it was Kate that reeled me in from the start I'll have to say Kate.

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 138 comments Mod
Kate. She is so freaking awesome! Great sense of humor, very clever, does what needs to be done, and can get herself out of some tough situations. She has a conscience and tries to help others.

message 6: by Beanbag (new)

Beanbag Love | 4 comments Well, I'd have to say Kate, so I'll try to think of an "After Kate" fave.

So many of the side characters are essential to the series. I don't think I could enjoy a book without Curran, Derek, Jim, Andrea, Julie, Rafael ...

I guess Curran. But it's a very near thing.

message 7: by Mariya (new)

i love kate and curran but i also love like almost every other character. its kinda hard not to. like derek, i adore derek, and also julie.

message 8: by Sooz (new)

Sooz Anzalone (soozee) | 12 comments Curran is just yummy... Kate is too funny and screwed up... I was bummed about Marigold... Derek is what got me to book number two... Julie gives Kate a softer side.
Samian is just funny... I love how he changes himself to get Kate interested. Curran is going to kick his ass soon....
They are all good!

message 9: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (dawnv) | 35 comments After Kate and Curran I think my favorite is a tie between Jim and Derek.

message 10: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments I can't help myself - although he is blond - it is Curran.
But I also like Derek a lot; and I began to fall for Raphael in the short story "Must Love Hellhounds" (especially when he said how beautiful Andrea was to him!)

message 11: by Mariya (new)

i knoe. im a burnette lover..hehe. but curran, how can u not love this guy!

message 12: by valee (new)

valee Definitely Kate. A adore her. She's one of the best heroines I have read about. I can't say Curran because what I love about him is how he is to Kate. I don't love the character for himself.

I also love Derek. But all the characters are amazing in their own way, they all give something to the series.

message 13: by ൠSinful (new)

ൠSinful  (sinful) | 7 comments I have to say Kate and Curran, because Kate is so much better with him around and Curran because I can't get enough of his protectiveness and posturing. He is the UBER alpha in love. Priceless.

They need each other to be my faves. But together they are just that. :)

message 14: by valee (new)

valee I know, together they are something else, *sigh*

message 15: by Mariya (last edited Mar 02, 2011 05:03PM) (new)

They are so funny together. I mean MAGIC STRIKES, god. it was hilrious! I couldn't stop laughing XD

OMG. I can't forget MAGIC BLEEDS TOO! The glueing of the butt to the chair. LOL

Samina The Story Devourer  | 87 comments I think Kate herself is my favourite but Curran is close behind. I agree both of them together make the series awesome. Curran brings the worst..er best in Kate and vice versa.
They bring out each other's personality aspects making the pages fly and leave you begging for more.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments I agree with what everyone has said, Kate for me is my fave character, along with Curran, but I think when they are together, that is when they are both at their bests.

Although Derek, and Julie, and OMGmy brain has frozen but white tiger who is a vegatarian? I have forgotten her name, but I like her and Jim as well.

message 18: by Karin Elisabeth (new)

Karin Elisabeth (goodreadscomkarinelisabeth) | 49 comments Suzanne aka The Wench ~Satin Seductress~ wrote: "I agree with what everyone has said, Kate for me is my fave character, along with Curran, but I think when they are together, that is when they are both at their bests.

Although Derek, and Juli..."

I think you're talking about Dali - her short story is to be found in "Hexed" I think Hexed by Ilona Andrews , which I can hardly wait for!

Danielle The Book Huntress (Winter Frost Queen)  (gatadelafuente) | 138 comments Mod
Kate is my fave character. She's near the top of my list of heroines of all time.

Suzanne (Under the Covers Book blog) | 18 comments Yes that's it Dali! Is Hexed out yet?

Me too Danielle, Kate is such a great character, she is cocky, but not enough to get on your nerves and also really caring and funny.

message 21: by Dawn (new)

Dawn Lee (journettegmailcom) | 1 comments Late to the party, but, hands down, Ghastek. :)