Disney Kids at Heart discussion

Disney Misc. > Pixar Animation Studios

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How many of you agree that Pixar is probably the best animation studio in the world???? If you don't agree, I will eat you!! Lol, jk. :)

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Totally. NEMO IS AWESOME!!!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Yes!! Finding Nemo is one of their best movies!!!!!

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) YES! So is Monsters Inc. but my younger siblings started crying in the middle of it:( But they love Finding Nemo. It's totally cute when my youngest brother stars screaming 'FISH' every time a fish comes on:D

message 5: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Rebekah Faith (musicalradiance) | 445 comments Mod
OMG! I LOVE Nemo! Whenever we go to a Zoo/aquarium and look at the clownfish i go 'Nemo!' lolz. we all do, so im not looked at funny by my fam. lolz.

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Rae*The Ultimate Percabeth Fan* wrote: "OMG! I LOVE Nemo! Whenever we go to a Zoo/aquarium and look at the clownfish i go 'Nemo!' lolz. we all do, so im not looked at funny by my fam. lolz."

I yell 'Dori' when I see her in and aquarium.So much fun yelling 'Dori'. :) lol

message 7: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Yesh!!!! To both! lol SQUISHY!!!!!!

message 9: by Dogluver (last edited Aug 31, 2010 06:29PM) (new)

Dogluver "I shall call him Squishy and he shall be mine. And he shall be my Squishy. Come here, Squishy." *breaks off into gibberish* *jellyfish stings her* "Ow! Bad Squishy! Bad!"

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. Dory is so funny!! :D I like Crush and Squirt. They're cool. :)

Princess Katie, the Random Hot Pink Minotaur (safeandsound) Squirt is AWESOME!!! I have a Squirt stuffed animal! (and Nemo and the starfish and the little pink octopus)

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Sweetness!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments xD

message 16: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

Squishy!

message 17: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Eitak wrote: "Squirt is AWESOME!!! I have a Squirt stuffed animal! (and Nemo and the starfish and the little pink octopus)"

Peach and Pearl! I think that's her name... Well, I know the starfish is Peach.

message 18: by Sara (new)

Sara (weisthis) | 152 comments I thought the octopus was purple.

message 19: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments 'Fish are friends not food' I love those sharks there funny.

message 20: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

we were at the zoo a couple weeks ago and when we were in the tunnel under the Tiger Sharks, there were the fish the people at the zoo had put in the tank for the sharks food and i said (cause the fish were chasing the sharks) "Sharks are food. Not friends. " :)

message 21: by Arienne (new)

Arienne Souza | 248 comments Lol your a riot rae

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

That's hilarious!!!!

message 23: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

:) I know. hahhaaa.aren't i amazing?

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

yes, lol

message 25: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

^_^ aww.....thanks! hahaa

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Lol. :)

message 27: by Dogluver (new)

Dogluver Lol, that's awesome, Rae! ^_^

message 28: by Rebekah Faith, The Head Mod- whose fave Disney movie is Beauty and the Beast (new)

:) i know. hahahaa