Interracial and African American Paranormal discussion

Reading Challenges > Adrienne by D. Renee Bagby ... Official Discussion Thread

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright I just started back school so I'm a little late but I should catxh up on the book this week!! Can't wait!

message 2: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 35 comments I just purchased this one, and it'll hopefully be delivered to me no later than Tuesday. I'm really looking forward to reading this one. I'll probably move it straight to the top of my tbr pile!

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Gilmore | 35 comments I haven't been able to start it yet because work has been so busy lately. I'm hoping that I'll be able to start it during the week, and finish some time over the weekend.

message 4: by Kenya (new)

Kenya Wright Hows the book going I'm going to try and crack it open today!

message 5: by Troysmom09 (new)

Troysmom09 | 103 comments Does anyone know if she plans to continue this series?

message 6: by JC (new)

JC (ainathiel) | 0 comments Do you feel extra special when a published writer emails you back? I was buzzed for about two days, when it happened to me. I was like, they value my opinion, Yay me!

I don't know about this author, so I will be doing some googling.

Tara (box5angel) (bizzeereading) | 120 comments Jo wrote: "Do you feel extra special when a published writer emails you back? I was buzzed for about two days, when it happened to me. I was like, they value my opinion, Yay me!

I don't know about this aut..."

Yes!

Years ago I wrote to a few of them (this was before the internet. lol Or at least before I had access, about early-mid 90s), and I got some responses back.

Now, email and twitter makes it easier. I've recently got responses from a couple on Twitter and an email back from one. :)

message 8: by Carla (new)

Carla Lee | 4 comments I've had it for 3 weeks and still can't finish it

message 9: by Monica (new)

Monica  (wwwbookdevourblogspotcom) | 90 comments I read this one last year, I thought of Malik as Jason Momoa, lisa bonets husband. he was in the last conan movie and he is devine. I think I read this because of him.