Romance Readers Reading Challenges discussion

Book/Author/Series/Genre > Nora Roberts Bride Quartet

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate (literarykate) | 109 comments Does anyone else read the Bride Quartet series by Nora Roberts? I've read the first three and I'm anxiously awaiting the release of Happy Ever After in November. If anyone is interested in doing a group read of these let me know. I plan on re-reading the books to refresh before book 4 (the final book in the quartet) is published.

message 2: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 170 comments I loved these books! I have already preordered Happy Ever After.

Macwolf01 [Elise] (macwolf01) | 1012 comments Sure I'm in ... read the first 3, Nora Roberts isn't my Fav but she usually great when you're not sure, as her books are usually a decent read. And I want to know what happens to Parker.

message 4: by Kate (last edited Sep 05, 2010 02:50PM) (new)

Kate (literarykate) | 109 comments Cool. I'm in the middle of reading Blue Dahlia at the moment but I'll start re-reading Vision in White in the next few days. Feel free to post anything as a discussion on here. :)

message 5: by Erin (new)

Erin Christmas | 57 comments Crystal wrote: "I loved these books! I have already preordered Happy Ever After."

I have too....I love this series!

message 6: by Nikki ♥ (new)

Nikki ♥ I've preordered also. I wasn't crazy about the first book, but I loved the second and third in the series.

message 7: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 170 comments Happy Ever After comes out tomorrow! I've been waiting for it.

message 8: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments i have Happy Ever After on pre-order...I hope her HEA is awesome, she deserves it

message 9: by Ann (new)

Ann (annabell123) I'm going nuts right now! I had requested this from the library a while ago, only to find out now that I am # 22! I have decided that I will just buy the book myself and put it in my "Donate to Library" pile when I am done. It feels like a waste of money, but I can't wait to read this book. Let me know how it is if any of you have finished!

message 10: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 170 comments I loved it, just like the others. I do think it could have had more drama but otherwise it goes with the other books perfectly.

message 11: by ~Megan~ (new)

~Megan~ (megadee) I loved it, too.....Malcolm is wicked hot! And the ending is just so much perfection!

Jamie - Nitty Gritty Reviews (nittygrittyreviews) | 1 comments Megan wrote: "I loved it, too.....Malcolm is wicked hot! And the ending is just so much perfection!"

I'm in the process of reading Happy Ever After as we speak and I totally agree about Malcolm.

message 13: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments I'm behind the rest of you guys. I just finished Vision in White and I love it. I'm definitely interested in completing this quartet.

message 14: by Ann (new)

Ann (annabell123) I just got Happy Ever After last night. I'm so excited to read it today!

message 15: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments it was weird how i got vision in white...i'd been off nora for several years but I saw it being available for pre-order on amazon (likke 6 months before it was going to be published) and I guess I clicked on it and forgot and then lo and behold i got the email when it was released and I was like WTF did I order...but glad i read them

Yz the Whyz wrote: "I'm behind the rest of you guys. I just finished Vision in White and I love it. I'm definitely interested in completing this quartet."

message 16: by Yz the Whyz, Moderator (new)

Yz the Whyz (whyz) | 9327 comments @ Dee

I had no plans of reading the series, in truth. The idea of weddings just didn't excite me.

But I needed something to listen while walking by myself and it was available in a Playaway format. Now, after meeting the gang, I want to hear their stories.

message 17: by Rossy (new)

Rossy (naughtybookjunkie) | 2192 comments I keep putting it off, but i'm glad to hear is worth it. I'll have to start the first book soon then.

message 18: by Dee (new)

Dee (austhokie) | 7316 comments i'm using Happy Ever After in a challenge starting on Dec 1...hoping to get to it soon

message 19: by Kathy Anne (new)

Kathy Anne (kathyanne) I am reading The Three Sisters right now and the trilogy is good,I will have to get these Bride books after reading this because they sound good and I need new reading material.
Then I am going to read the Red Lily trilogy,hope it`s good.