The Sword and Laser discussion

Divorce or DragonCon

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roger (new)

Roger | 3 comments I am in Atlanta on business and was planning to go to the meetup, Dragoncon, and the live show but my company offered to pay for my trip home to Champaign. I was actually temped to decline the offer (hmm, seeing both of you and going to Dragoncon or seeing my family that I haven’t seen in two weeks and won’t see for another month after Labor Day.) I hope you understand my dilemma. Divorce or hanging out with my two favorite podcast celebrities. Alas, I will be departing Atlanta Friday on the 9:00pm flight to Bloomington. (Sniff, Sniff, one or two tears hitting the keyboard of my laptop and a heavy sigh) Life will go on and hopefully there will be other opportunities to meet.

message 2: by Dylan Northrup (new)

Dylan Northrup | 39 comments You could still see them at the Podcasting Track Kick Off at 1pm on Friday in room 204 of the Hilton. You should have plenty of time to make your flight (there's a MARTA stop a couple blocks away from the Hilton).

That way you can see Tom and Veronica at DragonCon without risking divorce :-)

message 3: by Sean (new)

Sean O'Hara (seanohara) | 2365 comments Some people have no sense of priority.

message 4: by Roger (new)

Roger | 3 comments I didn't know about the Kick Off. Sounds like a long lunch is in the works. Thanks for the info Dylan.