Paranormal & Urban Fantasy, Monthly Group Reads discussion

Chit Chat - Getting to Know You > Sept 2010-Current Reads

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Unapologetic_Bookaholic, Co-Lead (new)

Unapologetic_Bookaholic | 902 comments Mod
Please let us know what u plan to read/are reading in Sept =D.

message 2: by ♥Tricia♥, Group Lead (last edited Aug 31, 2010 10:45AM) (new)

message 3: by Whitney (new)

Whitney (whitneychakara) | 21 comments Im so behind on reading hoping to finish
Fallen (Fallen, #1) by Lauren Kate

Then read
Tempted by Trouble by Eric Jerome Dickey
Mockingjay (Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices, #1) by Cassandra Clare to start out with.

message 4: by Kelley (new)

Kelley (shewolf0316) Print:
Covert Christmas by Marilyn Pappano - Covert Christmas by Marilyn Pappano, Linda Conrad, Loreth Anne White

bath room book 1 -
The Phoenix Encounter Family Secrets (Silhouette Intimate Moments, #1208) by Linda Castillo - Family Secrets Prequel Book 2: The Phoenix Encounter by Linda Castillo

bath room book 2 -
Twelfth Night Proposal (Silhouette Romance) by Karen Rose Smith - Shakespeare in Love Book 3: Twelfth Night Proposal by Karen Rose Smith

bath room book 3 -
Blazing Bedtime Stories, Volume IV by Samantha Hunter - Blazing Bedtime Stories Volume IV by Kimberly Raye and Samantha Hunter

Audio:
audio at work -
My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon by P.N. Elrod - My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon Anthology edited by PN Elrod AND
Wake (Wake Trilogy Series #1) by Lisa McMann - Wake Book 1: Wake by Lisa McMann
(I go back and forth between the two)

audio in car -
Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin - Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin

audio at home -
The Betrayal of the Blood Lily (Pink Carnation, #6) by Lauren Willig - Pink Carnation: The Betrayal of the Blood Lily by Lauren Willig

eBook -
Hunger (Horsemen of the Apocalypse, #1) by Jackie Morse Kessler - Horesemen of the Apocalypse Book 1: Hunger by Jackie Morse Kessler

Shera (Book Whispers) (sherabookwhispers) I have been terrible at my reading list. With college starting back up and berry season I've been trying to get everythinig done so I can read.

Right now I'm trying to finish Nightlife (Cal Leandros, #1) by Rob Thurman . It's sooooo good, but I can't find the time to read.