We Love Lisa Kleypas discussion

Off Topic (Non-Kleypas Chat) > Meeting Sherrilyn Kenyon!

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments Just have to share this!! Hubby is taking me to Savannah next week to meet Sherrilyn Kenyon!! I'm so excited!!!

message 2: by Beverly (new)

Beverly | 64 comments Mandy wrote: "Just have to share this!! Hubby is taking me to Savannah next week to meet Sherrilyn Kenyon!! I'm so excited!!!"

Wonderful! I have heard she is super nice and loves talking with everyone.

message 3: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments That's so awesome. Please say hi from me. I love her books and she seems like a very sweet lady!

message 4: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments I will do so Danielle! I've heard that she's very personable and really makes an effort to speak to everyone.

message 5: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments I hope you have fun, Mandy!

message 6: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Glover | 576 comments I had sooo much fun!! DH went along and sat with me through the entire thing! I'm so proud of him. I wish I could figure out how to put pics here . . .I have one of me and Sherrilyn!

message 7: by Danielle The Book Huntress , Certifiable St. Vinnie's Ninny (new)

Danielle The Book Huntress  (gatadelafuente) | 3737 comments That is so awesome. Mandy, you can add pictures to your profile on GR, and post a link here, or you can use the image code provided. Click on 'some html is okay' and it has instructions for how to do that.