ANZ Authors discussion

Suggestion Box

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Naomi (new)

Naomi Kramer (nomesque) | 34 comments Mod
I'm new to this whole creating-a-Goodreads-group thing. So feel free to make some suggestions... from 'can we change the godawful group avatar' to 'why don't we do X?'

Something I'm particularly interested in is coordinating sale and/or giveaway events - eg. An Australia/Waitangi Day Book Sale or a Hot Christmas Giveaway. Ideas always welcome.

message 2: by Merrilee (new)

Merrilee (merfab) Hi Naomi,

A couple of suggestions for specific forums. Marketing Advice and Assistance, Book Release Announcements, Networking, Agents and Publishers, Self-publishing and POD, Dear God What a Day I've Had and Book Bloggers You Should Know.

Cheers,
M :)

message 3: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Tyley (vickityley) | 7 comments How about a "genre" poll? It'd be interesting to see at a glance what everyone writes. :)

message 4: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) Naomi wrote: "I'm new to this whole creating-a-Goodreads-group thing. So feel free to make some suggestions... from 'can we change the godawful group avatar' to 'why don't we do X?'

Something I'm particularly i..."

Hi, Naomi, I think it would be a good idea to add some folders to the group to tidy it up a bit and make it more clear what goes were.

Here are some folders I think you should make.
* Getting Started
* Discussions

message 5: by Isaac (new)

Isaac Toit (isaac_du_toit) To make a folder click on discussion board at the top of the group and in the top corner it should say edit folders and then you click on add a folder.