Flight 815-ers Unite discussion

The New Man in Charge

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rauf (new)

Rauf Discuss....

message 2: by Inga (new)

Inga (nudge) | 1 comments I loved it. Was nice to get some answers (even not that "big" ones), and it definitely was great to see new Lost footage once again.

message 3: by Lori (new)

Lori I liked the second part a lot and thought it could be a scene from the actual show. But the first part was less creative than I expected. Still, we definitely got several answers so that was nice.

message 4: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
What is this that we are discussing? Did I miss some Lost goodness recently?

message 5: by Lori (new)

Lori The New Man in Charge is the 12-minute epilogue to Lost that is on the Bonus Disc for Season 6, which came out the end of August. It gives answers to a few of the shows mysteries but I wouldn't put anything on here in case people haven't seen it. A few minutes are available online but otherwise I think you need to buy the DVDs.

message 6: by Lori, Offical Lost Lover and Super Mod (new)

Lori (tnbbc) | 880 comments Mod
Oh Darn.

message 7: by Alicia (new)

Alicia (kalypso) | 70 comments I found a site that posted it.

http://my.spill.com/video/lost-the-ne...

Hope that helps.

message 8: by Tamsen (new)

Tamsen | 62 comments Thank you, Alicia -- haven't bought Season 6 yet... but it's on my most wanted list. :)

message 9: by Monika (new)

Monika (marriedmurder) | 13 comments yeah....um thanks....i just watched it

now i want LOST to be back on...

lol ;0) <3

message 10: by Monika (new)

Monika (marriedmurder) | 13 comments Monika wrote: "yeah....um thanks....i just watched it

now i want LOST to be back on...

lol ;0) <3"

i've wanted to see this for a while now, but haven't gotten the DVD....but now that I've seen it i want to have a lost marathon and watch allllll the episodes