Harry Potter discussion

Movies > HP7 the movie - epilogue

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments okay so I was browsing around looking for actors that play the kids.
http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Jam...
is this legit? is that the actor that plays him?

message 2: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Aug 30, 2010 03:11PM) (new)

Pandy | 1575 comments Mod
Yeah, it's legit. The pictures came out about three months ago. There are more pictures of the aged trio and Malfoy too.

http://www.snitchseeker.com/gallery/t...

message 3: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments i think they all seem a little too old don't you?

message 4: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (last edited Aug 30, 2010 08:50PM) (new)

I think Tom Felton and Rupert Grint definitely look too old. I really like how Bonnie and Emma look, and I think Dan looks alright - maybe just a bit too old, but nothing major. I'm sure the aging effects will look better on screen. Also, maybe the epilogue will be set later than 19 years in the future(?). I don't even know if a year will be specified.

message 5: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments i think emma's the best. bonnie... had major wrinkles in the picture i saw.

message 6: by Annalisa (last edited Aug 30, 2010 10:10PM) (new)

Annalisa (goodreadsannalisa) I always think they tend to age characters too much in movies when showing the passage of time. A little thinning hair, a little less softness in the face, a little more softness in their figures is really the only difference you'd see in 19 years, but if they don't do enough people won't think they look older. Thanks for sharing the pics.

message 7: by ★ Jess (new)

★ Jess Ginny and Harry look to old.

Draco and Hermione are perfect,

Ron is in the middle.

message 8: by Pandy, "It unscrews the other way." (new)

Draco, really? I think he looks a bit odd with the tuft of hair on his chin. Almost grandfather-ish. :)

message 9: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments yeah. i think i see a wart.

message 10: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments they all look REALLY old.

message 11: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments yeah. emma looks normal.

message 12: by Leah Rachel (new)

Leah Rachel von Essen (whilereadingandwalking) They do look very old. If it's only 19 years later, they would all be thirty-six. Only maybe Emma could look like she's thirty-six- the rest of them, espescially Malfoy, look much older than that. We've seen Mr. and Mrs. Weasley for years, and they can't be [supposed to be] younger than forty for sure, and Ron looks much older than they did throughout the movies. I don't know- they all look too old to have eleven-year-old kids.

message 13: by Aegine (new)

Aegine | 359 comments I think Harry and Ginny sorta look like James and Lily from the first movie in the Mirror of Erised. Hermione looks the same and I think the make-up people tried to make Ron look like a slightly older version of his dad and Malfoy reminds me sorta of like a taller goblin...

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Wow. They got a really good Ginny.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Aegine wrote: "I think Harry and Ginny sorta look like James and Lily from the first movie in the Mirror of Erised. Hermione looks the same and I think the make-up people tried to make Ron look like a slightly ol..."

I was just thinking that too! About Harry and Ginny I mean.

message 16: by Randi (new)

Randi (The Artist Formerly known as Guitar Chick) (guitarchick) | 170 comments Daniel looks extremely odd.

message 17: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments so does malfoy. i think they're too old. and have all let themselves go.

message 18: by Jesse (new)

Jesse Smith | 1 comments Ron looks incredibly old. And Sort of Poor. I can't wait for these movies!!!

message 19: by Brianne (new)

Brianne (iliketoreadbooks) | 242 comments draco is just plain unattractive.

message 20: by Laura (new)

Laura (laxgirl1397) yeah they look way too old..