Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

Self-Promotion > HOLLYWOOD VAMPYR!

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Hollywood (new)

Hollywood Vampyr | 1 comments The debut novel by Seth Taras about the world's most notorious Vampyr due on Amazon this September!

message 2: by Fingram (new)

Fingram | 2 comments This has nothing to do with this discussion but I'm looking for a book that I read a few years about about a race of people who stayed thirteen until they met their soul mate and chose to grow up. I can't remember the title but I found it in the science fiction section of my library. If anyone could come up with a title or author please let me know by sending me a message on here. Thanks!

message 3: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (teacupfangirl) | 614 comments Mod
Hollywood, if you're planning on promoting your book in this group, please participate in group discussions. As it is, you're ignoring the rules and spamming. Thanks.

message 4: by Pamela, Moderatrix (new)

Pamela (teacupfangirl) | 614 comments Mod
Fingram wrote: "This has nothing to do with this discussion but I'm looking for a book that I read a few years about about a race of people who stayed thirteen until they met their soul mate and chose to grow up. ..."

Fingram, you'll probably have better luck posting your message as a new topic in the general discussion folder. Good luck finding the title!