Cheese and Crackers [A Roleplay Group] discussion

Amusement Park Roleplay > Amusement Park Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 474 (474 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Start when you have a charrie and have read the background.

Here's the scoop: First day of summer. School is over and jobs are starting. Everyone needs to check in at the office first thing if they have a job. The Zone opens at 8:00am sharp, everyone who works there has to be there at 7am.

The thieves meet whenever they want to at an old abandoned part of the Zone that got cut off in 1996. The part that got cut off was the Animal Safari part, when it did, the 8 Zones went down to 7, like they are now.

The Serpent Moon Terrorist and Thievery Gang has decided to pull the biggest heist in history. And The Zone is their target. Ruthless, cunning, and experienced thieves, they are planning to take over the park.

Have fun!

Note: Remember to put stuff that isn't a part of the roleplay in brackets. Ex. ((Isn't this roleplay group awesome?))

message 2: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Aug 31, 2010 06:45PM) (new)

Elliott Alicia  | 1895 comments Mod
Ryce shoved his iPod into his pocket before walking to the doors of the amusement park. It was apparently a safety hazard to listen to music while operating the rides as he had been told about fifty times by his boss.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Osiris parked his truck in the massive parking lot of The Zone. The place was deserted, except for a single figure at the gates. The sun was just starting to come over the trees. Silently, Osiris cursed his boss for making him get up at the freaking crack of dawn to work this stupid park. He sighed, shoved his keys into his pocket, and headed for the gates.

message 4: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce got to the front gate and frowned when he tried to open it. It wouldn't move. There was some rule about newbies not getting key cards, so it looked like he was stuck standing at the front until someone could let him in. He stuck his headphones back into his ears and started blasting All Time Low.

message 5: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Aug 31, 2010 06:36PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Osiris reached the gates and smiled. A kid was standing at the gates, his eyes closed, moving his head to the music on his IPod. He chuckled. newbies, he thought. He slid his keycard into the lock. the light clicked green and the door opened. The kid didn't move.
"Dude," Osiris said. No movement. "Dude!" he repeated. he practically shouted. "DUDE!" fed up, he head-slapped the guy. Ah, that got his attention.

message 6: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce jerked his iPod headphones out of his ears and glared at the older guy who'd just smacked him in the head. "What the heck?"

message 7: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Aug 31, 2010 06:44PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) "Door's open, Captian Oblivious." He slipped through the gate. he stuck out his hand. "I'm Cyrus, but you can call me Osiris."

message 8: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce gave Osiris a cool nod, but didn't shake his hand. He followed him through the gate and started heading toward the Rides Zone.

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Osiris dropped his hand and turned in the opposite direction, making his way to the Walkway Zone on the other end of the park. He sighed. It was going to be a long summer.

message 10: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Razo entered the park with his sister, Dashti. She wore an annoyed expression as she pushed her red-orange hair away from her dark eyes. They walked to the office buildings, Dashti with a scowl on her face, Razo grinning like Christmas had come early.

message 11: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Hey," Ryce said, almost smiling when he saw Dashti. She worked in the Rides Zone with him some of the time, and she was probably the closest thing he had to a friend. Which was sad considering that the only times they spoke was about their job.

message 12: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti didn't hear him, she was still glaring at her brother. Razo elbowed her. Dashti saw Ryce now, and waved, though her face was still angry.

message 13: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Wishing you were still in bed?" Ryce asked, noticing Dashti's ticked expression.

message 14: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti nodded, knowing that if she spoke she would explode.

Razo shrugged at her. "Hey Ryce."

message 15: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Minimum wage is not enough for this," Ryce said, pointing to the people lining up behind the now closed gate. "Don't they realize that standing in line waiting for an hour isn't going to make it open faster?"

message 16: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Razo chuckled. Even Dashti cracked a smile.

message 17: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce continued walking towards the ride zone, turning his music back on. He unconsciously started singing along.

message 18: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti walked with him, ditching her brother at the Water Zone. She sung obnoxiously with him. Her mood was becoming significantly better.

message 19: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce was oblivious to Dashti's singing, not hearing it through his headphones. "And I'm losing hope, cause she's so, lost in stereo, lost in stereo," Ryce said, his voice cracking slightly on the higher notes.

message 20: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti smiled, until she noticed the manager out of the corner of her eye, glaring at her. Employees weren't suppposed to do anything other then...well, work. She glared back and stopped singing.

message 21: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce was oblivious as he went to his first rollercoaster to test.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments Lisbeth touched her tongue against the ring at her lip. She was sitting in her metal foldable chair inside the small area she was forced to work. She was in charge of blowling up balloons and tacking them on the board. And handing people prizes if they hit enough.
Shuffling through a random magazine that'd been placed on the desk, she was glimpsing at the clock on the wall. Ten minutes to go.

message 23: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti jumped in the rollercoaster. "Well Ryce, test it." She smiled slightly, knowing she was bending the rules of 'testing' it.

message 24: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"If you die..." Ryce said, his voice slightly ominous. "I'll laugh," he finished.

message 25: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "I love you so much that if you cry, I cry. If you laugh, I laugh. If you jump out of a window, I laugh some more." Dashti replied back, grinning.

message 26: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Exactly," Ryce nodded. He walked over to the ride and fastened Dashti's seatbelt, not quite sure if he could trust her to buckle it herself. "Ready?"

message 27: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti gave him a look. "I can fasten my own seatbelt, thank you. Yeah, I'm ready." She added.

message 28: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce checked all the other cars to make sure the belts were fastened so they wouldn't break loose and then he went and stood in the control box. "Welcome, ladies and gentlemen to the HIGHEST, FASTEST, MOST AWESOME roller coaster in the WORLD!" He pretended to look at fake notes. "Excuse me, region. Just region."

message 29: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Hahahahahaha." Dashti laughed.

message 30: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Please don't sue us if you die, yayadayadayada," Ryce said and pushed the green button, starting the ride forward slowly.

message 31: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti looked bored as the ride started slowly, then shot forward like a rocket.

message 32: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce turned up his music and watched as the ride twisted and looped around the track. He glanced at the emergency lights every so often, making sure everything was good.

KittyKitty Fompledump (Courtney) (eurosweetheart) | 79 comments The horrid ticking kept drawing Lisbeth's attention back to it. Minute and a half.
She rose from her chair and threw the magazine aside, landing on a nearby desk. Hurridely she checked that there were enough ballons set up before turning back around to face the clock.

message 34: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"I think it's working fine," Ryce said, as the rollercoaster came chugging back into the station. He skipped the end of the ride speech and released the lap bars.

message 35: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti jumped out. "Thanks Ryce. Your turn."

message 36: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce shook his head. "Nah."

message 37: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Come on." She eyed him teasingly. "Chicken! Bawk bawk." She did the hand motions like they had done so many times when they were kids.

message 38: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"I'm not chicken," Ryce said, rolling his eyes. "I've just been on it so many times it's getting kind of lame." You liar.

message 39: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti gave him a look. "Sure. Ryce, I work with you here, and we've known each other since we were kids. I think I know or not when you've been on a rollercoaster. Come on!" She grabbed his arm and hauled him on the rollercoaster.

message 40: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Sep 07, 2010 12:42PM) (new)

"I don't ride rollercoasters," Ryce said, struggling to get away.

message 41: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Come on! I'll be right next to you." She pulled the safety bar over both of them and the rollercoaster started moving forward. "Whee!" She said teasingly.

message 42: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"There's no one operating the rollercoaster," Ryce said, his voice tight. "What is there's an emergency or something?" But it was too late. The rollercoaster moved foward slowly and then shot forward in a burst.

message 43: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti put her hands in the air. "Come on! It's more fun when you put your hands in the air!"

message 44: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

Ryce gripped tightly to the lap bar. "No. It's not. I hate you!"

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Osiris unlocked the gate to the Walkway, where he worked. The tourists were bound to come in any minute. He hopped the counter of the tattoo parlor where he worked and started setting up. The first day was always the busiest. Maybe he could get some good buisness today.

message 46: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) "Love you too!"

message 47: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (new)

"Don't even talk to me," Ryce said, his face white as the whipped around a tight corner. He squeezed his eyes shut.

message 48: by Mandy (new)

Mandy  Harmon (mandyharmon) Dashti looked at Ryce. He'd never acted this way before. Be Dashti could open her mouth and say something, the rollercoaster came to a sudden halt. In the middle of the track. Upsidedown.

message 49: by Elliott Alicia , I LOVE PHINEAS AND FERB. (last edited Sep 07, 2010 12:57PM) (new)

Ryce felt the ride come to a stop, but it didn't register in his brain for a few seconds. It was broken. His face turned even more pale. He started hyperventalating.

message 50: by Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (last edited Sep 07, 2010 01:06PM) (new)

Jordan, The Picture Magician (aka Probie) (thepicturemagicianakaprobie) Osiris looked up at the roller coaster at the other end of the park. It was brand new, and he hoped to ride it soon. He noticed that the car was upside down, and was snickering until he noticed that there were people inside. oh, crap. He hopped the counter again and sprinted towards the other end of the park.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10