Light Series discussion

The Light Series

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer DeLucy (jennifer_delucy) | 65 comments Mod
Whisper of Light comes out this fall, and it will be Christian's story. Let's use this thread to discuss the second book and any theories about the third. Talk to you soon!

xoxo
Jen

message 2: by Tahlia (new)

Tahlia Newland (tahlian) | 5 comments Will I be able to get it on ebook in a epub file ( best format for me) or something else I can read on a Sony reader?

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

You sure will! Both the publisher and Amazon will have an ebook and Kindle version. Thanks for asking!

message 4: by Tahlia (new)

Tahlia Newland (tahlian) | 5 comments I can't wait to read it, I really loved the first book. I'm planning to do a plug for you on my blog sometime too.

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Tahlia wrote: "I can't wait to read it, I really loved the first book. I'm planning to do a plug for you on my blog sometime too."

Well, thank you, Tahlia. That is wonderful and much appreciated. :)

message 6: by Jennifer (last edited Sep 01, 2010 05:04PM) (new)

I have fabulous news, guys! Night Owl Review (a major reviewer), just rated Seers a TOP PICK! SO exciting!

http://www.nightowlreviews.com/nor/Re...

message 7: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Langdale (lisalangdale) | 2 comments Hmmm, theories! I love to guess, but I'm always wrong.
One thing I'm pretty sure about is that Christian will meet a fantastic girl who will, surprisingly, be very different from Lily! And I wonder if that special lady will end up playing some special role in Lily's life in book 3!!! If I guessed right, do I get a sneak peek at Whispers of Light? *snickers*

message 8: by Jennifer (last edited Sep 02, 2010 05:01PM) (new)

Lisa wrote: "Hmmm, theories! I love to guess, but I'm always wrong.
One thing I'm pretty sure about is that Christian will meet a fantastic girl who will, surprisingly, be very different from Lily! And I wonder..."

Hahahaha. Lisa, you vixen, I cannot confirm nor deny these theories... *smirk* However, very soon you guys are going to get a glimpse of Whisper of Light. Within the month.

LOVE!
Jen

message 9: by Tahlia (new)

Tahlia Newland (tahlian) | 5 comments Do you have a release date for Whispers yet?

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Hi, lady! Sure do! It's October the 26th. http://omnificpublishing.com/index.ph...