Fantasy Becomes Real discussion

Primeval Charries

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 738 comments Mod
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Job: (do they work in the ARC or somewhere else?)

message 2: by Esther, That girl Avo got addicted to Primeval ;D (new)

Esther (essie7198) | 489 comments Mod
ARC is where Claudia worked rite?

message 3: by Esther, That girl Avo got addicted to Primeval ;D (new)

Name: Elektra Holinds
Looks: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Personality: Adventerous and fun lovin
Job: goes the university, doesn't really have a job at the moment

message 4: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (last edited Aug 29, 2010 05:01PM) (new)

Everley Sharp, the Clankinist (theawesomeestreaderpersonevah) | 738 comments Mod
Name: Grace Temple
Looks: http://img246.imageshack.us/i/biother...
Personality: she has a very serious mind, that is when she sets her mind on it. She is generally very fun loving and kind, as well as very smart and brave.
Job: as of right now, she goes to school at Central MEtropolitan University. Currently she is majoring in archaeology, specifically study of prehistoric animals.

will foinish later

message 5: by Esther, That girl Avo got addicted to Primeval ;D (new)

... question, what kind of university is it? like is it a certain subject, or is it about almost everything?

message 6: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

it's a university. oh, and grace is connor's little sis.

message 7: by Esther, That girl Avo got addicted to Primeval ;D (new)

cool... but i mean like, .......... wait, universities are about everything rite? like art major or education etc, or is it for only one thing?

message 8: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

i think it's for everything.

message 9: by Esther, That girl Avo got addicted to Primeval ;D (new)

oh, kay

message 10: by Chachi (new)

Chachi  (fudgebrowne) what is this about?

message 11: by Esther, That girl Avo got addicted to Primeval ;D (new)

basically its about a show (british, they all have accents) about portals in time called Anomalies (did i spell that rite?) and dangerous animals and sometimes people come through them and there's a group of people who's job it is to keep them contained and hidden from the rest of the world... to basically sum it all up

message 12: by Everley Sharp, the Clankinist, Aka Mrs Laura Wayland (I heart Jace) (new)

Yup.