Green Day, Harry Potter, Taylor Swift, Linkin Park, Roleplay...anything!!! discussion

Writing > Allie's Writing

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) "Ugggh," I moaned, "Where am I?" I looked around. I had a wicked headache from...from....Wait. Who am I? I don't remember. I groaned again. I finally noticed in the corner was an old lady in a red gown knitting. She looked up and noticed I was awake. "Hello," she said still knitting her needles going click, click. I tried to get up but, immidiatly fell to the floor. The world seemed to be spinning. But, I knew that it was just me being dizzy. "Who am I?" I asked hesitantly since, at the moment, I didn't know who this woman was. "Your name is Jasmine and I'm Maggy. Do you not remember anything?" she asked. I shook my head sadly. Who was I supposed to trust if I didn't know who anyone is? Maggy looked at me intently for a moment. I looked down for I was extremely uncomftorable under Maggy's stare. "Do I know you?" I finally ask. Maggy looked out the window sadly. "Not really," she says with the same sad expression. I want to comfort her. But, I don't know how. "Then how do you know my name?" I was feeling extremely nervous. "I know your name because you are in the paper from time to time." She took out a newspaper and handed it to me. I look at the cover and see myself in a frazzled state holding a gun. The story said:
Girl Kills Three People
Jasmine DeLarkin age 15 has ruthlessly killed three people in a old mansion. A innocent bystander took this photo before she fled the scene of the crime. She is still on the loose and local police advise you to lock you doors and windows so you won't be killed. An anonomous witness says that she had a smile as cruel as a demon and her eyes were cold as ice. We believe that she is out there going for her next victim so be warned.
I put the paper down and started crying. I didnt know I could kill people. I was so scared I put my head between my knees. My brown hair flowing like a silk curtain around me. After about an hour of crying I fell into a fitful sleep.

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) ((What?))

message 3: by ♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (last edited Sep 03, 2010 05:20PM) (new)

♫♫☺Allie☺♫♫ (alliwicious) ((Thanx!))

message 4: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (crazyniko) keep posting, you are really good. And besides. That is a big cliff hanger. What's next?

message 5: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (crazyniko) oh man!

message 6: by Andrea (new)

Andrea (crazyniko) why did they have to leave with a cliff hanger?