Fans of Brigid... and her Writing!! discussion

MY WRITING!! > Walking Shadow

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Brigid ✩, the one and only ;) (new)

Brigid ✩ | 900 comments Mod
Description: ~ MY NANOWRIMO '09 NOVEL!!! AND AN ABNA SEMIFINALIST :) ~

Cassandra Gray has the ability to see the Otherworld – which consists of worlds that are invisible to ordinary human beings: including thoughts, dreams, the future, the past, and ghosts. Generation after generation of women in her family have suffered this curse. Not only that, but all of them – including her mother – went crazy and killed themselves. Cassandra fears that she will meet this same, horrible fate. In her struggle to stay sane, she expresses what she sees through her artwork. But the more she hides her dark secret, the more she succumbs to insanity.

Jason Diablo is a normal kid with a normal life, until the night of the accident – the accident that was meant to end his life. Convinced that he’s not supposed to die, Jason makes a deal with the Lord of the Underworld and gets to live. But his new "life" isn't what he expected … and he soon realizes that he has a power too terrifying for him to comprehend.

Cassandra starts to see Jason in her dreams, and Jason realizes that Cassandra is the only living thing that can see him. Now time is running out, and each of the two teenagers desperately needs the other, as they go on a quest into the Underworld to save Jason’s soul and to break Cassandra’s family curse.

Link: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/5...

Questions? Comments?

message 2: by Sella (new)

Sella Malin | 173 comments I LOVE WALKING SHADOW IT'S SO FREAKING AMAZING.

message 3: by Brigid ✩, the one and only ;) (new)

Thanks. I wish a literary agent would think so. *sobs*

message 4: by David (new)

David jones | 3 comments its good so far imma read more later

message 5: by Brigid ✩, the one and only ;) (new)

Thankies.

Oh and GUYS CHECK THIS OUT:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/85...