The Writing Corner discussion

All about writing > Weekly Writing--Week 1

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emma, Selly the magic penguin from Antarctica (new)

Emma | 148 comments Mod
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20192258...
Above is the link to the prompt. If you encounter any problems with the link, please let me know.
Here are the rules, just in case:
1. Be sure to give feedback to at least one other member's writing.
2. Be nice when critiquing (IF they ask for it). The silver rule (because golden was already taken) is if you got nothing nice to say then don't say anything. If you have to, duct tape your mouth.
3. No inappropriate content. Swearing (limited, please) is perfectly fine, but no other stuff.
Make sure to say if you want critique or not.
The word limit is 500 words. If it ends up over than that, then it's okay, but don't make it incredibly long.
Happy writing!!

message 2: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) | 16 comments ooh its a pretty pic!! this will b fun...if i have time to write it. darn school.

message 3: by Emma, Selly the magic penguin from Antarctica (new)

Emma | 148 comments Mod
Yeah, school's just...blech. I haven't been able to write enough this week and now all these ideas are crowding into my head. Which reminds me, I have to write three letters for school...not the kind of writing I like.
I might extend this week's prompt until next week because of school and everyfink...

message 4: by Alexis (new)

Alexis (alexisfromoregon) sorry new here but we would post our writing on this thread?

message 5: by Emma, Selly the magic penguin from Antarctica (new)

Emma | 148 comments Mod
Yep, you'd post your writing here :)

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi I just joined and was wondering if u could make a folder for story ideas 'cause I can't think of a new story idea at this moment and would like to start a story.