The FAYZ: The Gone Series discussion

COME BACK!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 270 (270 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

message 1: by Rex (last edited Aug 29, 2010 06:47AM) (new)

Rex  I miss everyone! No one is ever on anymore! Everyone is gone, started with school! I'm sad without you all! How can I get through without you guys? This crack-whore infested forum is my only lifeline! *cries in corner*

COME BAAAAAAAAACK!

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments I know whatcha mean, no one is ever on anymore!!

message 3: by Laynie (new)

Laynie | 51 comments :) that last part made me chuckle

message 4: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Iknow right?!?! I haven't been on the past couple days because I've been doing stupid stuff. AND I GOT MOCKINGJAY! Had to say that.

And I miss Yil... our crack fryer! *sobs* WHY???

message 5: by Rex (last edited Aug 29, 2010 04:26PM) (new)

Rex  I miss Dan...hasn't it been a week already?

On a happier note, we have Homecoming next Friday, and I'm excited. It's been forever since I've gotten to go dancing. I'm gonna wear a really hot dress. >:)

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments you guys wear dresses?? hmmmm, ours starts right after the foootball game. So everyones in shorts and t-shirts and sweaty! Especially the football players!

message 7: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Haha I have no idea when any of our dances are for my HS, since school hasn't even started yet! I still have like 8 days til the first day of school :D

Everyone always gets really dressed up, but the girls are always so slutty in Deering -_-

message 8: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Hey. No one misses me? :(

We just had the Welcome Back Dance. Yeah. It was fun.

I MISS THIS GROUP.

message 9: by Rex (new)

Rex  IK! I'm having withdraws!

message 10: by Rex (new)

Rex  I've been thinking about do a ridiculously long Gone fanfic with our RP characters (with some changes however, since I'd be the one writing it and have to balance them all into legible material). I'd actually go through all the books and insert them into the stories, but it'd be one motherfucking big ass project and I would need help.

Nola would probably be main, simply cause I know her inside and out, but I'd try and pull in Roya and Nel equally, along with appearances from Magnum and Johnny.

I'm screwing with the idea of having them all be orphans...Or something. Idk. It's a big project and may never come to fruition. I have a bad habit of never finishing projects, so I'd need support, beta readers, and contacts who can dig out info for me.

It might just turn into an AU.

message 11: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments And Laurel?

She would disappear randomly like me. Yeah.

That'd be AWESOME though.

message 12: by Rex (new)

Rex  I could definitely do cameos. She might not be a main character, but she could definitely be part of the squad, or whatever.

message 13: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Yeah. Oh well. I have to catch up on the RP. *has 100 posts to read*

message 14: by Laynie (new)

Laynie | 51 comments i HATE homecoming >:p ...except the dance part...i like that. just all the planning and crap and traditions and blah

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Agent Six wrote: "I miss Dan...hasn't it been a week already?

On a happier note, we have Homecoming next Friday, and I'm excited. It's been forever since I've gotten to go dancing. I'm gonna wear a really hot dress..."

LMFAO. Delicious. Take pics. ;)

message 16: by Rex (new)

Rex  The Mockingjay wrote: "Agent Six wrote: "I miss Dan...hasn't it been a week already?

On a happier note, we have Homecoming next Friday, and I'm excited. It's been forever since I've gotten to go dancing. I'm gonna wear..."

HAHA! I'll try....carrying my camera might be burdensome....though.

Tell me, what do you think about the fanfic? I'm really shaky on it, just cause it'd take such a long time.....

message 17: by Lunabell (new)

Lunabell  (lunabell) | 2327 comments Hm... IDK, it would take a looong time, but it would be cool.

message 18: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Do it. It'll be awesome!!!

message 19: by Alli (new)

Alli Chin (allic) xD i've never done a RP..>_<

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments First of all do it, itll be awesome!! and second i finished City Of Glass and may i say it was quite amazing!!!!!

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments ok i have two books im gonna read, which one? Red Pyramid, or i am number four?? I cant decide!!

message 22: by Rex (new)

Rex  I started Red Pyramid but haven't finished it yet. It's okay, but it hasn't kept me as interested as the Percy Jackson series.

message 23: by Rex (new)

Rex  I started Red Pyramid but haven't finished it yet. It's okay, but it hasn't kept me as interested as the Percy Jackson series.

message 24: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments I saw "I Am Number Four" In the bookstore, but didn't bother to even pick it up because it was hardcover and I didn't want to tempt myselfffff.

message 25: by Alli (new)

Alli Chin (allic) i am number four? what's that?

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments uhh its about these people who like have superpowers and people are out to kill them. It says numbers 1,2, and 3 are dead hence i am number four! Thats all i know i havent read any of it yet! I'll probably just read it first!

message 27: by Alli (new)

Alli Chin (allic) huh. okay then. tell me if it's any good.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments I will, i hope its good!

message 29: by Aaron Vincent (new)

Aaron Vincent (aaronvincent) I don't think they are people. It was said that they came from another planet, that means they are alien. There are 10 aliens sent to earth when their planet got destructed a la Krypton and Superman.

There's a movie coming out based from that book.

message 30: by Alli (new)

Alli Chin (allic) werid....cool.

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments ohh ok as i said i havent read it yet sorry.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Braden wrote: "ok i have two books im gonna read, which one? Red Pyramid, or i am number four?? I cant decide!!"

I am Number Four! Saw it at costco and wanna read it SO BAD.

message 33: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Wow. I come back and there are so many new shiny things. yaY!!

*Gasp* i am number four came out?! Before it even come out, they already started shooting the movie. Mockingjay's out too!! AHHH!! So many books!!

Braden A.K.A B-Ballin (b-ballin) | 374 comments well ive only just started and its really good!!

message 35: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments YIL! OHMYGOD YIL!!!!!!! *tackles Yil* I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! AND THE CRACK!!!!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) Agent Six wrote: "I miss Dan...hasn't it been a week already?"

uuh, yeah. sorry... when i got back i found out that our contract with BT had ended... no more internet until today. i set up a new broadband box now, so THE DAN-MEISTER IS BACK!!!1!

message 37: by Yiling (new)

Yiling (fillthesky) | 1487 comments Yes! Dan's back too! (even though i never knew you were gone)

Happy days are here again!!

Dan Dan Dan DAN Dan Dan Dan. (dan_nlolz) now it's just MATT! i want matt back!!!

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

*tackles Yil and Crack* OHMYGOD NOW THE PARTY IS STARTING!

Dandandandan! haha...it feels like a family reunion. :D

message 40: by Rex (new)

Rex  :D a n_n lolz wrote: "Agent Six wrote: "I miss Dan...hasn't it been a week already?"

uuh, yeah. sorry... when i got back i found out that our contract with BT had ended... no more internet until today. i set up a new ..."

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! *GLOMP-CUDDLE*

I just went to the bookstore and 'bout had a breakdown at the sight of so many wonderful books, which I couldn't buy.

CLOCKWORK ANGEL IS OUT AND I COULDN'T GET IT! KJNF:KJWNF:KJFN:KJFKJBF:QDJBH!

Yes, I too want to read I Am Number Four. As well as the Daughters of the Moon series. And several other books. The Thin Executioner, Lockdown, Morpheus Road, est.

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

I want to read I am Number Four so bad, and Daughters of the Moon. I got Incarceron today, and love it :)

AGH! I NEED CLOCKWORK ANGELS!

message 42: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments OHMYGOD CLOCKWORK ANGELS IS OUT!?!?!? *runs to Borders* No not really... *sniffle* but I wish I could drive there!

AND! I'm so happy Dan and Yil are back! *sigh* Oh the rape that will ensue and the crack we will have.... hehehhhe

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

But we still need Matt! Oh Matt!

message 44: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments MAAAATTT!! *Collapses in the dirt* WHERE ART THOU MATT?!??!

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

STUPID MATT INTERNET! *screams*

message 46: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments *squishes some bugs in anger* Curse the internet.... RAAHHHH!! FOR NARNI- Oh wait...

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

NO! SPARTA!

message 48: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Ohkay *kicks the internet into some pit thing* THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!! *spit flies everywhere*

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

*catches Fibi's spit in mouth* Mmmm

message 50: by Phoebe (new)

Phoebe (phoebeandj) | 3438 comments Hahahaha ewwww!!!!

Jesus whhyyy do you have to make me laugh so hard?!?!!?!

« previous 1 3 4 5 6