Urban Fantasy/Paranormal Romance Readers discussion

Suggestions > Book Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (tigerkat324) Please post any books that you would like to suggest for group reading.

message 2: by Stacey (new)

Stacey (tigerkat324) I would like to start a poll for next month's group read...please post your suggestions below and we can vote.

message 3: by Michelle's (new)

Michelle's Paranormal Vault of Books (michellesparanormalreviews) | 3 comments Not sure how active this group is now that i looked around, most these post are years old :( well if anyone DOES come around. I just read a new book, by a new author from Australia, and i really liked it, its called Evolutionby Kelly Carrero
I would recommend giving it a shot. It really was good. I did a ARC review for her, and the ebook has been sent back for some editing. She does spell words like they do in Australia, but i can see past that, as i have many friends from there, and am used to it. Anyway, thats one suggestion.
I also Love Jessica Sorensen and all her book, go see her blog for info on them all, she has giveaways too.
Cassandra Clareand her Mortal Instruments, and Infernal Devices are also favorites of mine.
As well as Kelly Armstrong and her Women of the Otherworld series
Veronica Roth and her books Divergent, and Insurgent are amazing
Alyson Noel and her new book Fated are great, as well as her Immortals series. Be sure to get the free ebook of a short story of when Daiere meets Ever (the two meet, and its interesting)
Of course there are many more i would suggest, but not sure if anyone here is around, so will leave it at that for the moment.

message 4: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 2 comments The Magic series by Ilona Andrews . Also Michelle Sagara West and the Cadt series.

message 5: by Nathaniel (new)

Nathaniel Simpson (nathanielsimpson) | 1 comments My book, Opening the Ball I's a historical/science-fiction YA novel. If anyone is interested in reading, let me know and I will provide copies in any ereader format.