Early Days~ Warriors Roleplay discussion

Prophecy

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Ok, I have had some issues trying to think up exactly how this rogue/loner/kittypet will be led, and I've settled on the decision of four leaders; one for each of the members that have been in this group the longest. If one of you (for those who don't know who the longest are, that's Jenn, Sy, Kayla and one thats quite obvious) don't want this position, I ask that you do not give it away to someone else. I'm still debating over whether I will replace you or just have fewer leaders.
For the rest of you, you are always welcome to contribute ideas.

Now, as far as I'm concerned, a band of rogues, loners and kittypets will join together to drive out/destroy the Clans.

Since my brain is fried and I suck at prophecies, I'm going to give you guys a chance to make one up from there. You can add information to this prophecy if you like (as I haven't given too much information on it), seeing as I haven't really gone into too much detail. Plus, I'm interested in what you can come up with.

message 2: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (last edited Aug 29, 2010 06:27AM) (new)

Kayla | 1115 comments Mod
Cool Jazzy! I really suck at prophecies as well but I will give it a try:

The cats of softness come on swift paws, led by four wanting of blood.

That one really sucked. I'll see if I can come up with anything else. XD

message 3: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
Sly is gonna enjoy this. *Handrub*

But Sy isn't going to enjoy thinking up some prophecy. Peh. I'm not good at that unless you want to add in some obscure, wild element to the prophecy.

message 4: by Shayla (new)

Shayla (shaylaalexander) Let me try.

The weak, the determined, and blood-hungry. Each will join as one. Together, they will surround the forest. The Clans will be come vulnerable as the others come for blood-shed. There will be four, four who will rise, and stop this rampage forever

It's an idea.

message 5: by Syeira-la, BUT SHE WAS HERE!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (Yums wasn't though. psh) (new)

Syeira-la | 465 comments Mod
Mine is a bit long winded. :P Mebbe it wasn't meant to be remembered. Or maybe someone who knows how to be sweet and to the point should write it. :P

Um, howsabout:

Hidden inside a fire will burn
Brought on by poison and venom that target the mind
A disease of thought from the red fangs of destruction
Attack without warning, attack without sense
All to the joy of the ones of beyond

Eh. Still long.

message 6: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Tis shorter than the last, though.

message 7: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Yes, it is. Now are we only going to warn the Clans of the disease or of the kittypets too?

message 8: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Okay, then, just the disease. Cool.

Umm... either Hammy or an unnamed character that hasn't been created yet... Hammy, I think. Too lazy t go make another character. :P Don't say I'm pulling a Sy though, because I have at least five more characters than her.

message 9: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
You deserve a medal! The "Updating the information on the Allegiances topic while the rest of us fool around and post random spam(hem hem Sy)" medal!

message 10: by Jennifer, came to the conclusion that Cinta is a fighter-jetting cannibal (new)

Jennifer | 466 comments Mod
*Sneezes out confetti* *Claps and cheers* Hmm... and Jazzy should get the "Never is online when something important happens" medal

message 11: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (last edited Sep 06, 2010 07:55AM) (new)

Okay, so our official prophecy is this:

Hidden inside a fire will burn
Brought on by poison and venom that target the mind
A disease of thought from the red fangs of destruction
Attack without warning, attack without sense
All to the joy of the ones of beyond

Right Jazzy?

Once that's down, we need to figure out which four cats will lead the kittypets/loners/rogues. Hammy is mine.

We also need to figure out which Clan will receive the Prophecy (or all of them), how it will be received and which Clan cats will be mainly involved.

message 12: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy We have Hammy, Sly, I may use Cyro or think up another cat and Tigress. In other words, they need to meet. I think I might create a she-cat for this.

Just as a side note, for now I don't know if I want any main cats involved. Maybe for the next prophecy, but not this one.

message 13: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Eternal Na'vi Warrior wrote: "Okay, fine with me. Um... Sly and Hammy could meet Tigress and Cyre on their way into the woods...?"

Mmmk sounds good to me. By the way Cyro is no longer the leader-thingy cat- it's Skyla or something like that.

message 14: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy More deleted Spam, guys! Sorry 'bout that.

message 15: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

I really think we need to get this going. Can I please have a cat of mine in one of the Clans come down and have the rabies so that we can get this prophecy started?

message 16: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Right. Rabies. WE'RE STARTING ON THAT.

message 17: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Are we now? :P *Looks around* Teh topics beg to differ. ;)

message 18: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Shut it. :P I'm WORKING ON IT. XD

message 19: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Uh-huh... ya know, that's what I tell people when I'm just trying to get them off my case. :P When truthfully I am, ahem, *whispers* going around kissing girls to figure out whether or not I'm attracted to them. XP

message 20: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

You know, I think you're bitter about this. Did you want some? XD

message 21: by SpazzyJazzy (last edited Oct 28, 2011 05:04AM) (new)

SpazzyJazzy Bitter? Nu. Just horribly amused and somewhat disturbed. :P

message 22: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Aww, c'mon. You gotta give me more credit than that. XD

message 23: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy :O Surely you aren't asking me to do something so nice?!

message 24: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Yes, I am. I know you can do it!

message 25: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy Nah. I'll pass. :P

message 26: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

D:

message 27: by SpazzyJazzy (new)

SpazzyJazzy ANOTHER Spam post. Seriously, Yums. You need to learn how to better contribute to conversations. :P

message 28: by Kayla, ...that she'll never see again! (new)

Well then! I shall try my hardest, mistress Jacinta!