Team Reading discussion

Group Read Discussions > Mockingjay - Spoilers

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

Philip (philiphabecker) | 391 comments Mod
Yep, you can spoil away. If you've read it, what do you think? Did it live up to the hype?

message 2: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments i loved it, as for the hype, naturally, I expected it to be the best thing ever, and it was near that.

message 3: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

yeah, i liked it a lot too. i thought she could have gone into more detail - especially with some of the characters at the end (post-Finnick Annie, Prim pre-attack...) I realize Collins was going for first-person narrative, and that would have taken away from the style, but she's a pro, she could have worked it in...

message 4: by Jimmy (new)

Jimmy converse (nbj55) | 359 comments Ya, I thought she skimmed on that a little too. What was your favorite scene in it. Mine was when Katniss kills Coin instead of Snow and Snow chokes on his own blood.

message 5: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

I don't know. There were a lot of memorable ones, the bombing of the hospital where she goes to the roof with the gernade tipped arrows, or maybe holding the door for Prim as she went back for that stupid cat. Finnick's death was quite memorable but fast, anything with Snow. Snow is such a vampire.

message 6: by Philip, co-moderator-raider (new)

Oh, make sure you unclick "add to my update feed" or else other people will read all of our spoiling.