Contemporary Christian Fiction discussion

an Inspirational Romance novel up for grabs

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 35 comments We just started a review blog:

http://christian-fiction-book-reviews...

And Carrie Turansky graciously offered to give away a signed paperback of her novel Seeking His Love.

If you like Inspirational Romance, come on over and leave a comment to be put in the contest. We are just starting out, so we'll be lucky if we get 5 people who sign up to win.

Regards,
John

message 2: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 4 comments Thanks for the heads up J. I think there are about 10 comments now. I love all Love Inspired books.

message 3: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 35 comments And Carrie is so talented. :)

message 4: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 35 comments We had a winner, and the book is being delivered. Now ... um ... do I just delete this thread?

Regards,
John Hileman
christian-fiction-book-reviews.com

message 5: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishag) | 385 comments Mod
J. wrote: "We had a winner, and the book is being delivered. Now ... um ... do I just delete this thread?

Regards,
John Hileman"

Na, let's leave it up in case anyone wants to refer back to it or find your blog. Plus you never know, someone else may offer an insp. romance giveaway in the future & use the thread....
Thanks John:)

message 6: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 35 comments Good point. :)

message 7: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 35 comments Perhaps I'll start a thread for all of the upcoming giveaways on our site. So as to keep them in one spot, and not clutter up the group.

message 8: by John (new)

John Hileman (johnmichaelhileman) | 35 comments By the way ... we got Ted Dekker to do an interview. We'll be building some buzz on that in the next couple of weeks. He wants to talk about Immanuel's Veins. It should be very interesting.