Lucky Clovers discussion

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) ((RP))

Savana My real name is Sydney | 100 comments TigerKit sat in the nursery, grumbling words.

WhiteFeather sat in the clearing. She watched as her younger brother, only a apprentice, was buried. She sighed, for she was the one who accidently killed him.

message 3: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Redkit walked past everyone as she snuck out of camp and into the woods. She couldn't wait to see Kindlekit.

Kindlekit ran as fast as he could so he could see Redkit.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments FernBreeze stalked KindleKit.

PlumKit padded after RedKit and tackled her. "Can I come oh please? Can I please?" He nagged.

message 5: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Redkit stared up at Plumkit and rolled her eyes and laughed,"Oh fine but you have to keep up!" she laughed and ran.

Kindlekit kept running and ran into Redkit,"Hi!" he blushed.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments Plumzkit purred. RedKit was small, but PlumKit was much smaller, just old enough to go outside. He cocked his head. "Who's this?"

FernBreeze flicked her ears.

message 7: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "This is Kindlekit," Redkit smiled and sat down next to Kindlekit smiling.

Kindlekit blushed and licked Redkit's ear.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments PlumKit cocked his head to the other side. "He smells of pure water." He plugged his nose. "Like spiritClan!"

FernBreeze sniffed her self.

message 9: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) Redkit's smile dissapeared,"Uh yeah like Spiritclan. Look um Plumkit, Kindlekit is from Spiritclan."

Kindlekit's eyes widened,"Did you have to tell him!" he yelled angrily.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments PlumKit cocked his head again. "Oh, cool!" He chirped and ran to KindleKit. "What's it like?"

FernBreeze watched the kits closley.

message 11: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "well, it's just like Fireclan except we're just a bit different," Kindlekit's mind was going bezerk.

Redkit smelled the air and looked at Kindlekit,"And it seems someone followed you too."

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments PlumKit smiled. "I did!"

FernBreeze stiffened.

message 13: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomizzy) "no not you Plumkit someone else," Redkit walked over to a bush only to find Fernbreeze.

Kindlekit's body stiffened and all of a sudden he turned pale unable to move.

Owlfeather Go Zelda! | 184 comments PlumKit looked at FernBreeze.

FernBreeze walked over.

message 15: by Amber (new)

Amber | 7 comments Ambermoon takes one look at Kindlekit and went to get Goosewing, the new medicine cat.

message 16: by eevee (new)

eevee (eevee12) | 9 comments Redpelt bounded across the field mumbling something to herself