The Zeta Society discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
History > pwetyy lil liars - general

Comments Showing 1-50 of 86 (86 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments lets go gaga
=D =D =D

i cant wait till January or weneevr the next season is :'(
I WANNA KNW IF HANA'S GONNA DI OR NOT! :'( :'(

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1912 comments LOL, you made a group :P
she wont die... but i think she will be out of action for a while.. or she will go into a coma and A will keep trying to sneak into her hospital room and kill her =)

and pwetyy lil liars? LOL Ami :P

message 3: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments i want maya to die!! SRSLY!! DIE DIE DIE
the coma things a good idea!

ya dont u liek it?? xD

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1912 comments hahahha, i want her to go off the show.. she annoys me :D

well.. it wud've jsut been better if it was the actual name, but LOL never mind ;P

message 5: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments exactly! and the stared she and emily give each other make me shiver!!

looooooooool xD i gotta add a little amii tough to it!

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1912 comments hahahaha, yeah Ami tough, LOL

yeah... but who do you think A is? and do you think they work alone? :P

message 7: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments i never thought of it that way O.O like i never considered it being more than one person!
ya now that u say that i think it is more than one

maybe Ian?? :P
though that wouldnt make sense!
or maybe a new character will come the next season!

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1912 comments why wudnt it make sense? and WHY wud he wanna kill her?

i think its Hermy and Mona... coz they have a reason- they were 2 people she wud always tease and degrade, so i rekon they got together one night and killed her.. then flipped about it and Mona became powerful and bitchy... and Hermy stayed the same- but inside he is.. wierd :\

message 9: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments it makes sense cause that has to be wat good damn genius to do all that on his/her own
maybe ian is being set up too!

hermy might have killed A but not BE A
no mona is too stupid :P

id never believe its mona!
ya he's weird but i like him :P

message 10: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments can I join in this convo even though I know zero about PLL?:P

message 11: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments yup of course u can =D
ok mr.wiki
wat do u think of lesbo girls??

message 12: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments ermm if that's what they're into that's cool, I'm for freedom of expression and there's nothing wrong with it coz hey who the heck am I to judge:p

message 13: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments looooooooool xD
fair enough mr.wisdom xD

i think gay marriages r weird and so wrong! :P sry but that just my opinion

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1912 comments LOL, nah i think the whole 'Mona being dumb' thing is just an act. coz some people think that you have to be dumb to be cute and popular. Remember before she was popular.. she was nerdy and Aria and Allison wud run away from her.. yeah! :P

message 15: by Zainab (new)

Zainab | 4216 comments Mod
I'M SO WITH YOU SOPH! Hermy is involved somehow, you can just tell. and mona is just in it too much to be Hannaz ex BFF...doesn't make sense...they normally centre it around the people who have something to do with it-otherwise they won't even talk at all in the film. I reckon. Mona, Hermy, and there's somethin up with mistaa Ian. mhm.

message 16: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments being dumb is cute xD looooooooooool
hermy is involved in some way but i dont think he's behind all of it its too obvious!! cause of the shoes mud thing
but come on no way it could b mona!
ya ian is a mystery i suspect him cause it would b too obvious to b one of the other, ian on the other hand is a new character and we dont knw much about him so there r a lOT of secrets and its too early to judge now

message 17: by Zainab (new)

LOL nah, I reckon it has to be someone there totally from the beginning. Ian just entered, so it just wouldn't make sense for it to be him...I'm stickin with Mona...prolli bullyin Hermy into stuff too actually...interesting. anyone know when season2 is gonna come out?

message 18: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments It comes out in January 2011.

Here the site if you want it: http://www.prettylittleliars.com/

message 19: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments ive heard either January 2011 or summer 2011 :'(
I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!!

message 20: by Zainab (new)

:O too. freaking. long. !!!!!!!
DR, you watch PPL? xD

message 21: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments no I don't:p

sorry felt I was missing out on this convo lol, hmm maybe I will give PLL a try:)

message 22: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments GIVE IT A TRY =D freakin amazing!
i love the word freakin it sound weird xD
and LOOOL i was reading something soph wrote on facebook:
Im gonna miss the class of 2010 heaps
we're weird and different and wont change for peeps
we've all gone through our own bouts and leaps
and in the end we will graduate in 89 sleeps ♥

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA:
heaps
peeps

LOOL very Australian xD i love reading those words

message 23: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Zainab wrote: ":O too. freaking. long. !!!!!!!
DR, you watch PPL? xD"

I watched one episode, but my sis watches it.

message 24: by Zainab (new)

agree with Amii, WATCH IT! so so so good >.< DR, watch a few more episodes and I'm sure you'll get into it :)

OMIGOSH i was lookin at that too. isn't it SOOOO SWEEEEEET! nawww shucks. how scary. I'm not lookin forward to graduatin tbh, although I hate school as much as I do right now :S

and you forgot leaps :P

message 25: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments ya it was VERYYYYY sweet, i was gonna say leaps but i wasnt sure if it was a normal word or if i was just dumb :P

im gonna miss skool
but u knw, went its time to graduate it would b enough and u knw time to move on, to b honest sometimes i really want to graduate cause im gonna study abroad so its gonna b fun and FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

message 26: by Zainab (new)

:O you're gonna study abroad? FOR SURE?! where? when? how come you're allowed? DETAILS WOMAN!

message 27: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments haha LOOOL
ya well there's no way im gonna study here in Bahrain
i wanna go to the UK but my mom's too scared :P she's like ur a muslim and u wear a head scarf ... but there r a lot of muslims there and if i get a scholarship which im working extremely hard to get i might convince her to go there.
I also wanna go to Australia but thats too far so there's no way on earth my parents r gonna let me but again if i get a scholarship ill try.
On the other hand i am allowed to study anywhere in the middle east. Good universities r in Qatar but they wear the abaya: http://www.google.com.bh/imgres?imgur...

and i dont like wearing abaya's and Qatar is boring so i wanna study in Dubai xD cause its fun there :P

f course im going once i graduate which is about 2 years starting the 15th of september :P
im allowed cause the middle east is safe all muslims and stuff plus i dont wanna study here and im working very hard and stuff :P
any more details?? questions?? :P

message 28: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Isn't Qater the richest country in the world?

message 29: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments ya Qatar is a rich country but not the richest
middle east countries in general r rich cause of oil :P

message 30: by Dragonrider (last edited Sep 01, 2010 06:16PM) (new)

message 31: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments oh
i didnt knw that
thats cool!
my sisters studying there (inshalla)
she's gonna study international relationships

message 32: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Cool, what does she want to be?

message 33: by Zainab (new)

I thought you only had a younger brother :/

LOL I know what an abaya is, and I actually like them! I have this really nice black one that's like got shiny black stuff down the front. But my parents don't like it much. meh.

COME TOO AUSTRAALIAAAA! depending on what area you go to, but come to where BD and I are at! we're like, everywhere!!! LOL

what's wrong with studyin in Bahrain??

message 34: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments i dont knw wta she wants to work exactly but i knw that she dreams of becoming an ambassador :P DREAM BIG!

i have an older sis, younger sis and baby bro :P

i didnt knw u guys wear abays =D cool!
i dont like wearing an abaya, but i have to have one for wen i wanna wear short stuff :P

i wish :(
but its too far away and expensive!
i have to get an\ scholarship and convince my mom to send me to the bottom of the earth :P

nothings wrong :P but its small so its gonna b just like skool go to university go back home....
i want experience! u knw have my own dorm room and have to do my own laundry and stuff :P u knw independent
wen i told me mom she was like u dont even keep ur room tidy :P but its different here cause we have a maid, how do u want me to b independent??!!
and by the time i graduate id b kicked ass tired i will have my IGCES and IB diploma plus im a toast master (speech leadership thing) and im gonna work for a scholarship! so i dont wanna study here, i wanna study abroad!

message 35: by Dragonrider (new)

Dragonrider | 2897 comments Good for you :)

Sophie *Ninja Rapunzel* (sophi3) | 1912 comments PRETTY. LITTLE. LIARS xD
how did we get off topic? coz i CBB reading all that stuff ^

message 37: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments hahahahahah xD
cause we're amazingly random soph ;D

message 38: by Zainab (new)

LOL at your sis! You never know though. I have a scarfie friend who wants to be an astronaut. Isn't that awesome? I wish I could dream big, but there isn't anything I wanna be :L

Well, you're deffo smart, so it shouldn't be a problem for you to get a scholarship!
Inshallah you'll get what you want!

LOL Soph! you should know enough bout our randomness by now! :L

message 39: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments i just want a loving husband, nice fun career and amazing kids :P

aawww thank u <3 inshalla!

message 40: by Zainab (new)

naww, mee tooo >.< doubt it though, lol

message 41: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments lol xD why not??
NEVER SAY NEVER <3 <3

message 42: by Zainab (new)

LOL dunno, just don't think so. Please don't quote jb..please?

message 43: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments hahahahahahahaha xD
wat? he's right!!
i hope u do!
for me personally im not marrying someone i dont love and saying ya well im gonna love him once we're married! uhh i hate that!

message 44: by Woolfie (new)

Woolfie Silvanus (nightlightknight) | 5696 comments hope you find him Ami:)

message 45: by Zainab (new)

damn right.

message 46: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments hope i do
but srsly i dont get it how ppl can 'love' someone then NOT love them :P
to me ive never 'loved' a special someone
its like ya simple crushes and stuff but never 'love'

message 47: by Zainab (new)

ditto.

message 48: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments has anyone felt like their heart was pounding soooo hard wen they talked to someone or something?

message 49: by Zainab (new)

omg YES. this is lame and stuff, but I rarely give my opinions in class and one time I was gonna and my answer was all this emo stuff bout rejection and hatred and the superficiality of what the society has become and then I changed my mind at the last second and no joke my heart was beating like CRAZY. loool, don't think it's what you're on bout, but yeah. so wierd.

message 50: by Ameena (new)

Ameena Adel | 2783 comments hahahahahah no it wasnt wat i was on about xD but its cool
i hate it wen im talking in public but then i crack :P

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.